Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Yes, but LD3 will get hit by it too.

Never said it wouldn't

Darn...you know I'd hit tudor rd if I could berty. Cars outta action though.

I'm now going to bed excited for hartlepool with Ld3 but more the forming of the ultimate 3 some yes Joe and Mike.

Yeah i know pal, no probs.

MDMA crystals, ever heard of em?

Nope.

I have missed loads of shit.

Your 'clique' would be nothing without Tevez - with Albert's tongue wrapped tightly around his bellend.

Suckout you little gimp.

At least I don't have to have AoWW lurking in the backgrounds waiting to protect me lol

lol

Fookin' el.

Your dummy just hit me, all the way from East Anglia. Good shot.

Oh wait, :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Hahaha.

Surely you've something better to do with your tongue than firmly wedge it up others' arses? :dunno:

Coming from you thats a bold statement.

Clique = click. A group of chummy friends.

Awww, we are Chums Rob?

Ohh, thanks maaaaate.

What a ridiculous claim...,its not like we're over Cheds for poker on Wednesday.

Tastey.

The birth of this clique is a beautiful moment.

Father Ted does not agree, he is General Sport complaining right now.

I just think he's wanked 872 times over his own avatar.

He cant wank. :D

-----------------------

I go to watch Beverley Hills 90210 for an hour and I come back to this. Brilliant stuff. Just needs Ched in here now to spice it up abit.

Annie on 90210 is pure filth. :P

One of the possible side effects of a continued lack of sleep is death. Usually this is the result of the fact that the immune system is weakened without sleep.

Intriguing stuff.

I have actually felt the effects after about 40 hours. I could hardly walk and I could feel the weakness inside my body. It was a funny feeling and I could tell my organs were weakening.

Too right you have! I'm going to upload more pics of cuteness in an effort to bring some love back into the forum.

I've noticed alot of hate. What I can't work out is if some people are actually 'enemies' or if it's just a laugh?

If it's the former then that's bang out of order. We're all Leicester fans. UNITE ya bastards

Archived