Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I have got to wait an hour later than you for that, bastard Freeview box doesnt pick up signal in my room for normal ITV2 but does +1. :unsure: Eastenders any good tonight?

Average - did start with a nice rendition of "im forever blowing bubbles" though!

I have got to wait an hour later than you for that, bastard Freeview box doesnt pick up signal in my room for normal ITV2 but does +1. :unsure: Eastenders any good tonight?

Don't watch Eastenders mate. I'm only sad enough for Corro.

LD3 and NSLL should call it draw and go to sleep.

All I can say re. Corro is that Stevie Mac is a foooiking moron. Michelle returns looking tasty as. Then he's having it off with Becky.

Almost as insane as these 2 boys on a football forum staying up until the other dies.

lol

If it's still going tomorrow, you will have an eventful journey.

All I can say re. Corro is that Stevie Mac is a foooiking moron. Michelle returns looking tasty as. Then he's having it off with Becky.

Almost as insane as these 2 boys on a football forum staying up until the other dies.

Yeah, but i bet when the painters are in, Steve will see some action with Becky, where with Michelle he wouldn't.

Yes.

Vermin.

Average - did start with a nice rendition of "im forever blowing bubbles" though!

Niiiice. I wont be able to see it until the omnibus now. :(

Don't watch Eastenders mate. I'm only sad enough for Corro.

Mateeee thats a poor showing. Corro is bloody good enough though.

A 2001 study at Chicago Medical Institute suggested that sleep deprivation may be linked to more serious diseases, such as heart disease and mental illnesses, such as psychosis and bipolar disorder.

I'll just keep on rolling these boys out.

I'm not going to be subtle about this. I wouldn't mind hanging out the back of either of them to be honest.

Sleep deprivation may sometimes be intentionally induced for various reasons. Vivid hallucinations, heightened senses and a feeling of incredible creativity may occur after 48 hours (or less) of being in a state of sleeplessness.

You'll reach a point where you feel like Van Gogh soon Nussul.

Archived