Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I'm not going to be subtle about this. I wouldn't mind hanging out the back of either of them to be honest.

Something about a women drinking tinnies that I heavily dislike intact beer and women full stop.

Still missing Carla tbh, knowing corro she'll make a cameo soon.

Maria would recieve it also.

Something about a women drinking tinnies that I heavily dislike intact beer and women full stop.

An 'it' is the only word you can describe it with? :D

Tom you know my views on women drinking beer, remember my rant?

I think Becky is the kind of girl I'd drill on a one-night stand basis whereas you'd want to go a bit long term with Michelle. Becky would undoubtedly be the better shag though.

Carla would be pure, unadulterated filth. That is all.

Maria.

:wub:

NB: I'm not fussy.

An 'it' is the only word you can describe it with? :D

Tom you know my views on women drinking beer, remember my rant?

It was excellent.

I fear the day I have a drink with a pint lass and your sitting there with a vk or whatever and all sorrounding parties would think the same thing:

"who's got the bigger dick outta the 2"

Shit. I'll be on the front cover of the Sun tomorrow with the word 'Fiend' underneath my picture. I should point out I meant Rosie.

lol lol

Right I'm off to watch Corro, with a pot noodle. Will be back when it's done to see what this thread continues to throw up.

Your 'clique' would be nothing without Tevez - with Albert's tongue wrapped tightly around his bellend.

lol

you know, when one of you dies some poor cop with have to trawl through this thread

lol x2

Nustlé, I can get you some cracking speed if you want to carry on. There's no drug testing is there?

Archived