Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

AOWW can I have a full list of names from the Clique please. I really need to get to know them better.

You've just said you've got them all on msn. Is it a tad complex for you to work out who they are from that? :ermm:

lol

I'm ready for the lift up, keep steady beat....

:sweating:

"Why hide it, can't fight it, truth is I think I liiiiike it."

MTWG - Jizz In Your Pants time?

IT ALWAYS IS BABAY!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

You've just said you've got them all on msn. Is it a tad complex for you to work out who they are from that? :ermm:
More have joined and its only me and my resident bumboy Tevez on MSN, thats why we need you Sugar.

cats.jpg

IT ALWAYS IS BABAY!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:laugh: Gets me everytime.

IT ALWAYS IS BABAY!

Molly Simms. :wub:

More have joined and its only me and my resident bumboy Tevez on MSN, thats why we need you Sugar.

In which case I'd hate to intrude on your special time together, sweetness.

He's lesdyxlic, poor lad.

Not much point in me giving him a list then, really. :whistle:

Archived