Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

In typography, kerning—less commonly, mortising (referring to the process of physically removing material from the cast character)—is the process of adjusting letter spacing in a proportional font. In a well-kerned font, the two-dimensional blank spaces between each pair of letters all have similar area.

Of course. :cool:

In typography, kerning—less commonly, mortising (referring to the process of physically removing material from the cast character)—is the process of adjusting letter spacing in a proportional font. In a well-kerned font, the two-dimensional blank spaces between each pair of letters all have similar area.

Of course. :cool:

Isn't this common knowledge? :ermm::whistle:

Too hot too sleep. Not tired.

Anyone staying awake for a bit?

I'm round and bout mate.

Not much happening on here but I keep checking now and again.

Watching Bourne Supremacy and drinking very very strong coffee.

Aye, activity's been poor on here for the past hour or so.

Are you trying to stay awake by drinking that coffee?

I like the taste.

I notice you've commented a lot in the last few pages...not sleeping much? Same here.

Also at some point you mentioned loose women....saw Jane McDonald yesterday at Skeg. She mimed to one of the songs on her new album :unsure:

I like the taste.

I notice you've commented a lot in the last few pages...not sleeping much? Same here.

Also at some point you mentioned loose women....saw Jane McDonald yesterday at Skeg. She mimed to one of the songs on her new album :unsure:

Can't sleep at all. Usually head to bed around 6ish, which means I don't wake up until about 3 in the afternoon, so I'm missing most of the nice weather, and the BBC says rain is on the way. :angry:

I know that to get to bed at a decent time I'm going to have to wake up early one day, meaning I won't get much sleep, so that I'll be tired in the evening (if you get what I mean). That day will be a write off because without much sleep I am a right grumpy bastard. ;)

And why did you choose to see Jane McDonald? Are you on a death wish?

Can't sleep at all. Usually head to bed around 6ish, which means I don't wake up until about 3 in the afternoon, so I'm missing most of the nice weather, and the BBC says rain is on the way. :angry:

I know that to get to bed at a decent time I'm going to have to wake up early one day, meaning I won't get much sleep, so that I'll be tired in the evening (if you get what I mean). That day will be a write off because without much sleep I am a right grumpy bastard. ;)

And why did you choose to see Jane McDonald? Are you on a death wish?

Didn't choose. Just wanted to go pub late at night but couldn't get through all the people standing there watching.

I've had sleep problems for ages. I don't complain though. Much.

Archived