Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I fully admit it sounds hysterically funny. I'm the first to mock myself in times of calm, everything from the phobia of a creepy-crawly to the panic attacks that follow. (I do it with dignity, mind, no screaming fits here.)

Though in all seriousness I wouldn't wish an anxiety disorder on anyone.

I fully admit it sounds hysterically funny. I'm the first to mock myself in times of calm, everything from the phobia of a creepy-crawly to the panic attacks that follow. (I do it with dignity, mind, no screaming fits here.)

Though in all seriousness I wouldn't wish an anxiety disorder on anyone.

Bout time you grew a fucking bolllock and stopped playing this...I'm ugly,I'm skinny, I'm Welsh, I don't care about the World card... stop living in fantasy, stop living in denial, get a hair cut and come back to reality...

Bout time you grew a fucking bolllock and stopped playing this...I'm ugly,I'm skinny, I'm Welsh, I don't care about the World card... stop living in fantasy, stop living in denial, get a hair cut and come back to reality...

Thanks, that helped actually. Now I'm too busy being bemused by your stupidity to be distracted by the eight legged fucker.

:crylaugh:

Thanks, that helped actually. Now I'm too busy being bemused by your stupidity to be distracted by the eight legged fucker.

Everyone's a winner.

What the piss has happened to all y'all part-timers? Thought ya was some hardcore brothers, but turns out it was ya once a month bass session. Oh well, I used to be a part-time all-nighter when I was 13 so I know what ya goin through.

What the piss has happened to all y'all part-timers? Thought ya was some hardcore brothers, but turns out it was ya once a month bass session. Oh well, I used to be a part-time all-nighter when I was 13 so I know what ya goin through.

Ohh, who does this guy think he is? lol

You do not mock the clique's all nighter abilities. :angry::angry:

I was reading the other day that not getting enough good quality sleep is a factor in several diseases (probably most of them these days).

Perhaps I'll find the test and post it here for you (if you are interested...).

Archived