Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

MTWG has the same ava as me wtf?

Unless I was really, really fucking high earlier.

Edit: This is possible, actually, as I thought his comment thing said "football is football, soccer is soccer."

Edit edit: This shit's not as strong as I thought.

Roo Fox is from New Zealand.

Aye, they rejected him and sent him to Oz as he wasn't good enough at rugby. :whistle:

Unless I was really, really fucking high earlier.

Edit: This is possible, actually, as I thought his comment thing said "football is football, soccer is soccer."

Edit edit: This shit's not as strong as I thought.

Aye, they rejected him and sent him to Oz as he wasn't good enough at rugby. :whistle:

Yeah the fooker is trying to steal my identity.

Rugby of the union variety is for girls, AFL is the sport of kings.

Yeah the fooker is trying to steal my identity.

Rugby of the union variety is for girls, AFL is the sport of kings.

Get fucked. Union is probably the best sport man ever created.

Ozzie Rules is lame. So they're allowed to get away with punching each other a bit more, big whoop, they are in Ice Hockey too - they're still a bunch of skinny white boys on skates.

I'd like to see your local AFL side line up for a cross-code game with the Samoan National Rugby Union team.

Get fucked. Union is probably the best sport man ever created.

Ozzie Rules is lame. So they're allowed to get away with punching each other a bit more, big whoop, they are in Ice Hockey too - they're still a bunch of skinny white boys on skates.

I'd like to see your local AFL side line up for a cross-code game with the Samoan National Rugby Union team.

Haha that didn't take much bait at all.

Just add a bit of abuse about a welsh sporting team and a little disrespect about Union, that is the perfect ingredient to whind up finners :P

You don't even need to TRY and wind up Finners. Sooner or later I'm going to take offence about something you've said or even something I've imagined or misunderstood you've said and I'm going to explode.

Everyone gets their turn. :whistle:

You don't even need to TRY and wind up Finners. Sooner or later I'm going to take offence about something you've said or even something I've imagined or misunderstood you've said and I'm going to explode.

Everyone gets their turn. :whistle:

I fell sorry for your missus when you explode all over her

We call it Poly Filla over here.

I donate the special ingredient but they turned down my proposal for an advertizing campaign. Apparently if you broadcast the manjizz content of your building materials the sales figures tend to plummet.

Scam if you ask me.

We call it Poly Filla over here.

I donate the special ingredient but they turned down my proposal for an advertizing campaign. Apparently if you broadcast the manjizz content of your building materials the sales figures tend to plummet.

Scam if you ask me.

Misleading advertising, as a customer we deserve to know what we are filling are gaps with.

Nothing worse than not knowing what the rotten smell is

What the piss has happened to all y'all part-timers? Thought ya was some hardcore brothers, but turns out it was ya once a month bass session. Oh well, I used to be a part-time all-nighter when I was 13 so I know what ya goin through.

Exactly the new crew is in town. :thumbup:

Archived