Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Pfft, I click on this thread to see what's going on after finishing a 6 hour phone call and you've all buggered off. :angry:

Kids today - no bloody stamina. :P

1129431808-soccer-uefa-champions-league-quarter-final-second-leg-chelsea-v.jpg

Mainly because he's awesome, and he's called Gokhan Gonul.

Again, the kit just makes it.

And with that, I retire to watch my film.

:wave:

My besiktas fan turkish work mate is currently creaming his pants over all these posts

6 Hour phone call who the unlucky lucky guy :P

Must've been a woman - men usually tend to keep it short on the phone. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to stay on the line for six hours straight without tossing in the occasional "uh huh", just to make sure the female opposite doesn't assume I've passed away in the meantime.

Must've been a woman - men usually tend to keep it short on the phone. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to stay on the line for six hours straight without tossing in the occasional "uh huh", just to make sure the female opposite doesn't assume I've passed away in the meantime.

That may some it up if there was a 6 hour phone call with a male, it would have got a bit rude

Seems like will be a decent night tonight.

The sick jokes thread is very active :D , have strawberry smoothie flavour trident soft gum nearby and am planning what I will say when go cinema with this girl in a couple of days.

I actually note different topics on my phone in advance in case of awkward silences :D:(

Seems like will be a decent night tonight.

The sick jokes thread is very active :D , have strawberry smoothie flavour trident soft gum nearby and am planning what I will say when go cinema with this girl in a couple of days.

I actually note different topics on my phone in advance in case of awkward silences :D:(

Always start with a point of interest / compliment (nice lips/eyes). And, if you want to "advance" on this girl, make sure your confident and don't hesitate to ask her something.

Remember - He who hesitates, masturbates. ;)

Always start with a point of interest / compliment (nice lips/eyes). And, if you want to "advance" on this girl, make sure your confident and don't hesitate to ask her something.

Remember - He who hesitates, masturbates. ;)

I'm good with compliments, I think. Maybe I go over the top though.

And I hesitate a lot :P

I'm not even going to be going out with her...maybe an opportunity to ask though...but then again it's hard to ask something at the cinema :unsure:

I'm good with compliments, I think. Maybe I go over the top though.

And I hesitate a lot :P

I'm not even going to be going out with her...maybe an opportunity to ask though...but then again it's hard to ask something at the cinema :unsure:

The end of the evening is when the asking needs to be done. ;)

Sound. She best say yes though :P , she wants to watching fcuking Wall-e. :(:frusty:

Ahh you have to put your foot down mate, no matter how much I liked a girl I couldn't go to watch summut like that with her.

Christ, she owes you a favour then.

Not that Wall-e looks bad, the CGI looks v=brilliant, but it's not my cup of tea.

Wall-e would be great if I were five. But I'm not. Then again, her alternative choice was Mamma Mia.

I won't complain. Much.

Wall-e would be great if I were five. But I'm not. Then again, her alternative choice was Mamma Mia.

I won't complain. Much.

Suppose if the alternative is Mamma mia then you'll have to put up with wall-e :P

Archived