Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Here's the score.

I've just had to sit through romcom after romcom at the behest of my girfriend, and in a few minutes she wants me to sit and watch a film starring Ashton Kutcher ( :cry: pity me). She's leaving at one so I'll be back on around then, if anyone fancies staying awake / is lonely. :thumbup:

I think I'll need cheering up if this film is as crap as I'm predicting.

Mixed day today regarding the ladies. Will be on all night mate ;)

Good man. How was Wall-e by the way?

I need to watch about 10 Jeremy Kyle's now to cheer me up. Ashton Kutccher is a nob. His idea of comedy is shouting.

People like that annoy me.

In other news...

OI! WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Good man. How was Wall-e by the way?

I need to watch about 10 Jeremy Kyle's now to cheer me up. Ashton Kutccher is a nob. His idea of comedy is shouting.

The film was shit.

Got to know the girl quite well though, but I think she'll be more of a mate than anything more.

Oh yeah? I don't believe it you smooth criminal.

I'm not sure. With previous gf's I've always had a buzz when I look at them, and I'm always really shy and talk fast nervously.

It wasn't the same though, it was easier and meant less. Maybe you gradually start to really like someone, but it wasn't as sudden and amazing this time round, anyway.

I'm not sure. With previous gf's I've always had a buzz when I look at them, and I'm always really shy and talk fast nervously.

It wasn't the same though, it was easier and meant less. Maybe you gradually start to really like someone, but it wasn't as sudden and amazing this time round, anyway.

That's called a stalk-on. :cool:

Providing they're not 12 like.

:yawn:

:D

Did anyone else's internet just brake?

Don't look like you'll be losing that rep soon NSLL.

Think it's a daily update at about 1 30...seems to happen a lot.

And I doubt it.

Archived