Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Pfft. Weaklings.

Old Father Time is still here, as awake as the most angered street poet during writer's block, or as the humblest of treefrogs during mating season. Yes, Old Father Time lingers still in the periphery of our minds despite our attempts to rid us of him! Yes! Those attempts were futile!

FUTILE!!!!!

Pfft. Weaklings.

Old Father Time is still here, as awake as the most angered street poet during writer's block, or as the humblest of treefrogs during mating season. Yes, Old Father Time lingers still in the periphery of our minds despite our attempts to rid us of him! Yes! Those attempts were futile!

FUTILE!!!!!

I'm here not queer and want to be like david weir

Im feeling this tonight, the past couple of days I have got to about 3/4 and don't know what to do with myself so I just go sleep but Im determined tonight with the help of maybe a few cups of coffee.

Im feeling this tonight, the past couple of days I have got to about 3/4 and don't know what to do with myself so I just go sleep but Im determined tonight with the help of maybe a few cups of coffee.

Will have a go, but like you have done a few half hearted ones and then gave up.

It has to be tonight though, if I do it tomorrow won't wake up in time for the game.

Archived