Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I am indeed. Like a moth to a bright light.

Come closer my dear....

But don't get too close.

I sting apparently.

I'm in the same boat darling.

Kinda.

In some ways I'm an emo.

But what would you class as emo?

I listen to punk/emo bands, and get emotional a lot (apparently).

But I don't slit my wrists and wear only black.

In some ways I'm an emo.

But what would you class as emo?

I listen to punk/emo bands, and get emotional a lot (apparently).

But I don't slit my wrists and wear only black.

There's no real definitive ruling. :P

Lots of people would call you once as you've said but I class it on whether they're a douche or not.

You got quite emotional about the whole "split" thing with your girlfriend. I think.

Johnny Bravo only wears black but he's not emo. :cool:

That was interesting though, I wanted to hear more on that.

Mostly how he summoned up 3000 words.

Why?

Just got busted. Me mam came in and goes 'What the ---- you doing up at this hour?'

Stupid adjecent room. I mean I wasn't even that loud.

:D As an aside, do long distance relationships work? I know that there's a thread devoted to it but can't be bothered to dig it up. The missus is going uni in Edinburgh soon and I'm a bit scarededed.

:D As an aside, do long distance relationships work? I know that there's a thread devoted to it but can't be bothered to dig it up. The missus is going uni in Edinburgh soon and I'm a bit scarededed.

I made mine last 14 months. The main thing is trust, and as a slaghouse Essex girl, it was hard to give her any.

I made mine last 14 months. The main thing is trust, and as a slaghouse Essex girl, it was hard to give her any.

I do trust her. 4 years we've been together. Can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone else, mainly because I :wub: her.

Ever since I was about 10 I really liked her and then I plucked up the courage to say something. 4 years later. I really would cry if it didn't work.

I do trust her. 4 years we've been together. Can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone else, mainly because I :wub: her.

Ever since I was about 10 I really liked her and then I plucked up the courage to say something. 4 years later. I really would cry if it didn't work.

It's different then. You've been together before hand and the love is strong after a long time...so you've got every chance mate.

I had to wait 11 months for the first kiss.

It's different then. You've been together before hand and the love is strong after a long time...so you've got every chance mate.

I had to wait 11 months for the first kiss.

Aww, when your not talking about masturbation you make alot of sense.

Yeah, plus I've just forked out for a fooking holiday to Sweden. :P

Aww, when your not talking about masturbation you make alot of sense.

Yeah, plus I've just forked out for a fooking holiday to Sweden. :P

Another holiday? You only just went. :o

Anyway I'm seriously off now, see you all tomorrow night?

Archived