Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

My ex shes a fooking whore who fooked me about. she deserves her private pics posted everyone!

I think you should've picked something up when you saw the "Chanel" belly piercing.

Her interests, what college shes at next year and what she did today!

Its unbareable.

Wait she has a boyfreind, blocked.

lol

You offering?

I'm more than happy thankyou.

Well seen as she is my ex GF. Yer i would know. AOWW will tell you the story about sarah and why she deserves all the shit she gets if u ask nicely.

Tis true.

Former Nihat, you'd better speak alot now.

Agreed. This thread has taken a downward turn. It's not just me.

To try and clean up a bit did anyone know that typography is the art and techniques of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs. Type glyphs are created and modified using a variety of illustration techniques. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), letter-spacing (tracking) and kerning.

I see Unabomber is scouting but not posting. He's usually good for comment.

Get on it Unabomber! :cool:

It's pretty hard to find a decent spot to post in this thread atm with not having a complete bitch of a girlfriend, and being impartial to a can of either Sprite or Zup.

Archived