Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

It's pretty hard to find a decent spot to post in this thread atm with not having a complete bitch of a girlfriend, and being impartial to a can of either Sprite or Zup.

lol

Oh, and for the record everyone, my girlfriend's okay. I actually quite like her. Unlike FHR and NSLL who only seem to hang with hookers.

I don't know, I just want you to annoy him really.

I will not do your dirty work for you. Nor will I needlessly make myself any more enemies. Get somebody else to do it. :mellow:

FAO lcfc_jme.

Im still waiting for a pic of you on facebook with a MASSIVE BIG SMILE!!!! :D

Raj.. Next time I see you, I shall allow somebody to take a picture of me with you, and I promise you I will have a huge smile on my face. Deal? :D

lol

Oh, and for the record everyone, my girlfriend's okay. I actually quite like her. Unlike FHR and NSLL who only seem to hang with hookers.

hahaha Fi will back me up on this. I have a habit of picking bitches, it is not my fault. They reel you in acting al nice and friendly then they get what they want and spit you out. its not my fault :(

I had a nice GF once, she was alright shame it didnt work out. hehe

I have! She was nice until i tried to bed her. Then she dumped me for being tooo pushy and fast. :oi waited fooking 2 months!!!!

damnit why do i always fall for 16 year olds. ffs i have to do something about this.

Such a gent. :P

Archived