Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Can anyone justify this threads existence in 160 words or more?

Entries to be posted by 5:00am BST or it'll be canned. :devil:

This thread is a graphic, emotional representation of the epic struggle one faces when attempting to deprive one's self of sleep, and shows how sharing such struggle and by 'doing it together', it lessens the pain and reduces the possibility of boredom.

By keeping this thread open, it makes an interesting, enjoyable night's reading/contributing for anyone wanting to stay up all night. As I have mild insomnia, I'm normally one for staying up at least very late, and if the only topics open/allowed are about Leicester City then it would not be as interesting a night. Random and strange this thread may be, it's just one thread we have for the all nighters. No-one has to click on it.

This thread so far has been immense, and surely does not deserve to just be canned. Michael The Work Geordie would agree, but he's toddled off.

By keeping this thread open it reduces the risk of all the random posting etc in this thread being scattered around into every other topic. Its just one thread, that isn't harming anyone.

This thread is a graphic, emotional representation of the epic struggle one faces when attempting to deprive one's self of sleep, and shows how sharing such struggle and by 'doing it together', it lessens the pain and reduces the possibility of boredom.

By keeping this thread open, it makes an interesting, enjoyable night's reading/contributing for anyone wanting to stay up all night. As I have mild insomnia, I'm normally one for staying up at least very late, and if the only topics open/allowed are about Leicester City then it would not be as interesting a night. Random and strange this thread may be, it's just one thread we have for the all nighters. No-one has to click on it.

This thread so far has been immense, and surely does not deserve to just be canned. Michael The Work Geordie would agree, but he's toddled off.

By keeping this thread open it reduces the risk of all the random posting etc in this thread being scattered around into every other topic. Its just one thread, that isn't harming anyone.

What he said. ^^^^^^^^^ :P

That's 3,975 late night topics our resident late-night forum leader doesn't have the chance to delete.

You're depriving the poor girl, she enjoys deleting stuff. :giggle:

I keep myself entertained by editing 'em. Keep it contained, I reckon. :)

Bloody hell don't delete this thread. I'd hate to see AoWW and her reverse-harem of little boys spill out into the other areas of the forum.

I have contributed a lot to this thread i hope im not one of those reverse harlem globe trotter boys

I have contributed a lot to this thread i hope im not one of those reverse harlem globe trotter boys

I'm afraid so Mr Roo. I'm afraid so. :(

On another note does everyone still get naked in live chat? I've not been round that way for awhile, I kind of miss it.

Coca Cola is the way forward people!!!!!! Tis the friendliest drink on earth!!!!!

Sprite cant touch coke for shit!!! the refreshing feeling of fizzy coke running down your throat in the morning cannot be beaten.

:(:(:( I do miss it.

Speaking of uni.

On a similar subject, whos at Leicester college next year ?

Me. What campus?

Remember when The Mighty Boosh used to be good?

:( I do.

Archived