Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Why the fook didn't I go to bed earlier last night? ( I blame Lil'Dave!) Took me 5 hours to drive 'down sarrf' today - fecking car park that is the M25 :angry: - pretty much had my eyes propped open by matchsticks by the time I got here.

Ooh, and has anyone ever drunk so much Red Bull that their heart seems to beat irregularly? Had 4 cans in quick succession and felt very strange! Tis fine now though. :unsure:

Why the fook didn't I go to bed earlier last night? ( I blame Lil'Dave!) Took me 5 hours to drive 'down sarrf' today - fecking car park that is the M25 :angry: - pretty much had my eyes propped open by matchsticks by the time I got here.

Ooh, and has anyone ever drunk so much Red Bull that their heart seems to beat irregularly? Had 4 cans in quick succession and felt very strange! Tis fine now though. :unsure:

He did tell you enough times though. There's only so many times you can blame the little guy.

I drank seven relentlesses in a row t'other day and my head was spinning.

;)

Hell yeh. Must've had near 20 one night last month. Felt fine, but the next day..... :sick: Still had the leftover cans though. :P

You really shouldnt do that. Red Bull is high in caffeine (a stimulant). It increases the heart rate/pulse rate and and blood pressure, putting too much strain on the heart. The irregular beat was probably you heart saying 'no fecking more!'. Peoples hearts have stopped as a result of this.

He did tell you enough times though. There's only so many times you can blame the little guy.

I drank seven relentlesses in a row t'other day and my head was spinning.

;)

Thats bad aswel. i'm not sure of the caffeine content of relentless, but it bet its high, and you get a much bigger can than a Red bull can.

EDIT: Fck me, i've just checked, its 160 mg, double that of Red Bull.

You really shouldnt do that. Red Bull is high in caffeine (a stimulant). It increases the heart rate/pulse rate and and blood pressure, putting too much strain on the heart. The irregular beat was probably you heart saying 'no fecking more!'. Peoples hearts have stopped as a result of this.

:laugh: Cheer me up, why don't ya?! :unsure:

My body should be used to caffeine though - I usually drink tonnes of the stuff. But I agree, it did seem to be saying 'enough'. At least I didn't combine it with Pro Plus too! :eek:

:laugh: Cheer me up, why don't ya?! :unsure:

My body should be used to caffeine though - I usually drink tonnes of the stuff. But I agree, it did seem to be saying 'enough'. At least I didn't combine it with Pro Plus too! :eek:

lol Sorry *Fatherly voice* I'm just warning you of the pitfalls! *Fatherly voice*

But as you say, im sure the body does become more tolerant to it if you do have a lot of caffeine.

Its NSLL i'm more worried about. 7 cans of Relentless in one bloody sitting 160mg of caffeine x 7 = 1120 mg of caffeine, an absolutely absurd amount. I'm not surprised his fcking head was spinning! Christ!

Archived