Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Yes?

In our time, it's about 7pm.

So no problem.

If not, maybe a roast dinner.

Yeah but I got up early today to get my exam results. 9:30 is a really early start for someone that averages around 4ish. But I'm sure you didn't need to know that.

What annoys me about getting up late is I feel like I'm missing out on the holidays. I always make a promise to myself at the start of each holiday "you will wake up at 10 at the latest!" I always wind up waking up at two and watching Nickloedeon though. My shows of choice are Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified School Survivial Guide and Zoey 101.

lol Sorry *Fatherly voice* I'm just warning you of the pitfalls! *Fatherly voice*

But as you say, im sure the body does become more tolerant to it if you do have a lot of caffeine.

Its NSLL i'm more worried about. 7 cans of Relentless in one bloody sitting 160mg of caffeine x 7 = 1120 mg of caffeine, an absolutely absurd amount. I'm not surprised his fcking head was spinning! Christ!

I was worried, but then again I always am.

Just like the good ol' days. No NSLL around to make cock gags.

Good old days? You missed me really....

Where was Nussul last night?

Need to wake up very early Satdee, so decided to wake up early today so i would'nt oversleep tomorrow, hence to late night either yesterday or today.

He got caught wanking.........again or he was being emo :P:D

Being emo? Lasting all night? Explain.

On another point...who changed the thread title? If its changed...?

Both highly likely.

On your average all nighter yes.

Need to wake up very early Satdee, so decided to wake up early today so i would'nt oversleep tomorrow, hence to late night either yesterday or today.

Ah.

I went for the opposite 'stay up all night Thursday then fall asleep 8pm Friday night. Up and ready early for away day.'

Textbook LD3.

Archived