Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

As someone that has 1,2,3 & 5 myself I'd say do it.
I would if I had those kind of riches.
For that price I'd definitely purchase it :thumbup:

Cheers lads, i think you've made up my mind. It's a bit random i know, but i watched a few episodes on 4oD of the first series and thought it was pretty funny.

So had a look for what the prices are on Play and shops like that, and its like 30 odd quid so its over half price. And i know you boys know your comedy, so thought i'd ask for your help! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers lads, i think you've made up my mind. It's a bit random i know, but i watched a few episodes on 4oD of the first series and thought it was pretty funny.

So had a look for what the prices are on Play and shops like that, and its like 30 odd quid so its over half price. And i know you boys know your comedy, so thought i'd ask for your help! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The first series is quality. David Mitchell only had two chins back then.

Yes.

It's either that or don't go to Cheltenham/Fulham.

I make my choices.

And what fine choice you have made.

I was thinking about coming over for a month and with Accom tickets travel expenses and to see 6 games it worked out

That i would be lucky if i spent under $12000 which is 6000 pound which quickly put a dampner on my plans god damn it.

I was thinking about coming over for a month and with Accom tickets travel expenses and to see 6 games it worked out

That i would be lucky if i spent under $12000 which is 6000 pound which quickly put a dampner on my plans god damn it.

You can pitch up at my house.

You can pitch up at my house.

I don't think your parents would appreciate a drunk Aussie at the house :giggle:

That gives me an idea i should pitch an idea and see how many people will let me stay at there house for one night each, With my wity humour and loveable personality they would be getting a good deal :thumbup:

Cheapskate! :Plol

Why have I not been welcomed yet?

Because you're not worthy.

I don't think your parents would appreciate a drunk Aussie at the house :giggle:

That gives me an idea i should pitch an idea and see how many people will let me stay at there house for one night each, With my wity humour and loveable personality they would be getting a good deal :thumbup:

I have Australian relatives. They live in Wallogong (or something like that, wherever the hell it is).

The first series is quality. David Mitchell only had two chins back then.

lol lol lol

All done, £15.98 delivered. Got mesen a bargain there i reckon!

Haha 6k to come over here and see Leicester haha! You must be kidding! I feel bad about paying a tenner at fcking Stockport! It's for the best Roo!

Oh, and goodmorning Libertine. ;)

lol lol lol

All done, £15.98 delivered. Got mesen a bargain there i reckon!

Haha 6k to come over here and see Leicester haha! You must be kidding! I feel bad about paying a tenner at fcking Stockport! It's for the best Roo!

Oh, and goodmorning Libertine. ;)

I did it before but it worked out a hell of a lot cheaper as i got to stay with my Uncles best mate and my Uncle hired a car. I spent something like $8k so 4 pound and went to Italy for a week and saw 7 games and a tigers game

I love Jez's reaction when he finds all those fantasy mags in the wardrobe. lol

lol 'So this is how he gets off is it?!' lol

I did it before but it worked out a hell of a lot cheaper as i got to stay with my Uncles best mate and my Uncle hired a car. I spent something like $8k so 4 pound and went to Italy for a week and saw 7 games and a tigers game

Thats class Roo. You need to come and live here permanantly! lol You can go to all the games you want then! :sweating:

Archived