Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

A mate drank drove me home. Swerving everywhere. Looking back i shouldn't have got in. Christ i was scared.

That could of been the worst and last decsion you had ever made.

Not worth it, Taxis aren't that expensive compared to a life :thumbup:

I'm here just finished lunch, Bacon and Egg roll with lettuce, cheese, Mayanase, Beetroot and Zuchini (or what ever the fook it is) was brilliant washed down with Pepsi Max brilliant

You need to get yourself some Sprite.

That could of been the worst and last decsion you had ever made.

Not worth it, Taxis aren't that expensive compared to a life :thumbup:

Words of wisdom from Roo Fox! :o

Lunch break? Gym? At 3.05AM? lol:thumbup:
It's night time there

Where do you live?

London, but I'm on a night shift so I kinda still class it as a lunch break ( I know it's wrong strictly speaking) :D

There's a gym in the basement of my work which is handy cos I don't fancy my chance of coming back in one piece if I went out for a run round central London at 3am

London, but I'm on a night shift so I kinda still class it as a lunch break ( I know it's wrong strictly speaking) :D

There's a gym in the basement of my work which is handy cos I don't fancy my chance of coming back in one piece if I went out for a run round central London at 3am

What do you do?

What do you do?

I'm a studio manager at the beeb. Pushing faders about in their radio studios for World Service/Radio4 and soon to be 5 Live too

I'm a studio manager at the beeb. Pushing faders about in their radio studios for World Service/Radio4 and soon to be 5 Live too

Sounds good, i wanted to be in radio when i was younger did work experience at Radio stations but it was very tough to get in to oh ...............................and i had no talent <_<

Sounds good, i wanted to be in radio when i was younger did work experience at Radio stations but it was very tough to get in to oh ...............................and i had no talent <_<

It's okay. Getting bored of London though to be honest, could do with a change.

On the talent fron, I don't either, that's why I'm sitting on this side of the glass :D

Busted.

I am reading Prisoner of Azkaban for the fourth time and I am going to put the Philosopher Stone DVD on.

It's going to be wild.

You can do both at the same time? Impressive

Archived