Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

A friend of mine has got hold of a version early and I have to say it is the greatest game I have ever played. Absolutely stunning.

My mates uncles got GTA 5.

Beat that! :thumbup:

My mate reckons he's getting his Today or Saturday as it's been dispatched. Last time I checked Play.com were still processing my order so I'm not holding my breath for anything earlier than Monday.

Same here, mine still says 'Processing' but my brothers says 'Dispatched'...and I ordered mine before him :@

The release day is the 29th, but some lucky gits get there's early, I bought mine from Amazon, and it's not even dispatched yet!!! :angry:

Play.com always seem to dispatch early so you get it on release day but depends on your postal service in your area as to whether you get it before or not.

Is today launch day?

Is it better than Bully?

Bully is boring me and I'm only 3% into it.

You should have got it for Wii... real wedgie's!!

:giggle: yeah.

Now get out.

You know you want it.... :whistle:

You should have got it for Wii... real wedgie's!!

You know you want it.... :whistle:

Why, why the fuk would I want a shitty Wii game to keep me fit when I play football three times a week and jog twice, and will pretty soon be playing competitive Tennis again.

I wouldn't. Theres your answer.

I do however want Grand Theft Auto IV.

Why, why the fuk would I want a shitty Wii game to keep me fit when I play football three times a week and jog twice, and will pretty soon be playing competitive Tennis again.

I wouldn't. Theres your answer.

I do however want Grand Theft Auto IV.

That is because you have no respect for your body and only wish to further your thurst to further lower your moral standing until it becomes that of a gutter rat!

I know I sound like one of those dicks who are forever telling people who play Guitar Hero to get a life and learn to play guitar, but do you really need a computer game to keep fit!

Its more the hardware that I am after. I have a couple of Jap games that use the board. A skiing one and .... cant remember the other.

I am at one with my body. I am a fat coont and like it that way.

I've got it pre-ordered, but I have no controller for my PS3 at the moment...I got a bit angry and tried snapping the controlled when I lost a game the other day :blush:

So phoned Playstation and said the L2 button wasn't working (Which it wasn't), I was pressing the L2 button and it stuck down so I pulled it back up and I think the spring had come out or something, so they said send it to us and we'll have a look at it and either fix it or send you a new one because its still under warrenty.

I do have a spare controller but its a cheap one, one of those really uncomfortable to handle and hold ones, but better than nothing...just hoping I have my proper one back in time for Tuesday though.

Archived