Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

my mate was saying how some places are being rather cheeky with this making ou that they have the game in stock just to secure the customers money whether it be true or not!! i was wondering if thats the case with mine :(

singh bragging is not going to help your karma, my friend now, is it eh??? lol

my mate was saying how some places are being rather cheeky with this making ou that they have the game in stock just to secure the customers money whether it be true or not!! i was wondering if thats the case with mine :(

singh bragging is not going to help your karma, my friend now, is it eh??? lol

Feck you, and your karma, i've ran out of that stuff long time ago, I can't wait to get drunk and shag some hoe's (on the game of course) :unsure: !!! ...............lol:thumbup:

You're ****ing kidding me? I ordered mine from Amazon aout 3 weeks ago when it was in stock and was expecting it on DOR, the date got turned back to the 5th of May, then the 9th of May and now it's possibly as far back as the 15th of May.

Mine better be at home aswell or I won't be happy. You lucky bastard.

Nope, pre-ordered it on Sunday morning and paid for first class delivery which was a pound or two. And then when I checked later on Sunday night, the website reckons you now wont get it until the middle of May, whereas my account said I would get it on Tuesday/Wednesday. Checked last night and it said it had been dispatched and would be delivered on Wednesday, but it came today instead!!

Just checked my account on Amazon again and it still reckons tomorrow! Would laugh if they sent it me again.

Archived