Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

So far the packaging is of good quality. The manual is easy to read and you get a map....................

Well thats a relief.

Dunno.

I'm going to the bloody cinema first, then I have to decide between man u and Barcelona or GTA.

Arrrrrrrgh.

GTA.

Blockbusters.

Beaumont Leys.

£39.99.

Half 8 :clap:

Was well shocked & happy.

Fantastic game, 20% completed. Would reccomend it to anyone.

Had to laugh that the woman who served me was giving her trainee colleague an earful on making sure they were checking for I.D. because it's biggest game of the year etc, & in front of her stood a 16 year old buying it (me) who she hadn't even asked for I.D. off.

:)

Oh yeah by the way.

I love...

Mobile Phone.

Having a girlfriend, take her out for dinner then back to her place to show her a good time.

Sat Nav. Turn right after 100 yards :giggle:

Helmets on bikes.

Pedestrians pissing in corners :crylaugh:

& The Jamaican guy you do missions for, fooking brilliant.

Ze European Clothes Shops.

GETTING DRUNK & THEN DRINK DRIVING, CONTROLLER VIBRATES & REALLY BLURRY :clap:

Brilliant game. :wub:

Oh yeah by the way.

I love...

Mobile Phone.

Having a girlfriend, take her out for dinner then back to her place to show her a good time.

Sat Nav. Turn right after 100 yards :giggle:

Helmets on bikes.

Pedestrians pissing in corners :crylaugh:

& The Jamaican guy you do missions for, fooking brilliant.

Ze European Clothes Shops.

GETTING DRUNK & THEN DRINK DRIVING, CONTROLLER VIBRATES & REALLY BLURRY :clap:

Brilliant game. :wub:

Rubbing it in.

:angry:

Despite pre ordering mine nearly a month ago it's not here.

Not overly annoyed as I wouldn't have much time to play it tonight in any case but thats not really the point.

Play.com lost on order of mine a couple of months ago and I had to wait 21 days before reporting it, now this, which quite frankly aint on, I pre ordered so early to get the game on release day.

I'll let today slide but if it aint on my door step tomorrow it's snotty spelling mistake riddled letter time.

Despite pre ordering mine nearly a month ago it's not here.

Not overly annoyed as I wouldn't have much time to play it tonight in any case but thats not really the point.

Play.com lost on order of mine a couple of months ago and I had to wait 21 days before reporting it, now this, which quite frankly aint on, I pre ordered so early to get the game on release day.

I'll let today slide but if it aint on my door step tomorrow it's snotty spelling mistake riddled letter time.

yeah but i bet yours has been dispatched!! the tesco web site is saying 1 week, taking the piss basically!

yeah but i bet yours has been dispatched!! the tesco web site is saying 1 week, taking the piss basically!

Yeah apparently.

Bit like that DVD that vanished into thin air a couple of months ago.

If I were you I'd be kicking off with Tesco anyway.

BTW can anyone recognise the place from GTA 3?

And is there a gym on it! I've heard bout the Jamaican guy with tourettes and the fact cars look quality on the game!

My mate is rubbing it in as usual, the fact he pre-ordered his and I still havn't got it.

He also said something about people texting on their phones on the game??

Archived