Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Despite pre ordering mine nearly a month ago it's not here.

Not overly annoyed as I wouldn't have much time to play it tonight in any case but thats not really the point.

Play.com lost on order of mine a couple of months ago and I had to wait 21 days before reporting it, now this, which quite frankly aint on, I pre ordered so early to get the game on release day.

I'll let today slide but if it aint on my door step tomorrow it's snotty spelling mistake riddled letter time.

I ordered mine off of play a few weeks ago and it arrived today, you can always rely on them for day of release arrival on pre-order, in my experience.

Oh my... I've just found out, the PS3 version isn't even HD!!!! :o

Shocking!

That's odd. Mine is. It'll do 720/1080p.

The greatest thing about this game is it's realism. It's a huge step futher on from San Andreas.

I've never laughed so much at a computer game. Leaving a bar having had a few and walking/driving about is absolute gaming genius.

What a huge game. It should take 40+ hours easy.

That's odd. Mine is. It'll do 720/1080p.

The greatest thing about this game is it's realism. It's a huge step futher on from San Andreas.

I've never laughed so much at a computer game. Leaving a bar having had a few and walking/driving about is absolute gaming genius.

What a huge game. It should take 40+ hours easy.

Fraid not... maybe upscaled... but it's either

720p for 360's

Or

640p for PS3's!

Sorry...

I've had a break on it now, as I've had a GTA binge today, sot thought I would watch Man Utd Barca & add to my comments on here about the game.

Internt is fun, internet dating (They Gay Mission :giggle: ) Buy ringtones for your phone ha ha,

Its fantastic.

Wish the gym and hairdressers aspects of GTA: San Andreas was in the game.

But brilliant, & to those who pre-ordered months ago, unlucky about not recieving it.

I was having kittens thinking I wouldn't be able to get my hands on it today. But I did :P

so, those of you that have this, what do you like best about it???

I like it all :wub:

I've had a break on it now, as I've had a GTA binge today, sot thought I would watch Man Utd Barca & add to my comments on here about the game.

Internt is fun, internet dating (They Gay Mission :giggle: ) Buy ringtones for your phone ha ha,

Its fantastic.

Wish the gym and hairdressers aspects of GTA: San Andreas was in the game.

But brilliant, & to those who pre-ordered months ago, unlucky about not recieving it.

I was having kittens thinking I wouldn't be able to get my hands on it today. But I did :P

I've not been able to get on the internet yet. Do you have to do a mission or just come across the tw@ cafes?

That's what I'm going for I think.

There's got to be somewhere in town with a copy surely?

No idea. I'm thinking supermarkets.

Try Forbidden Planet.

Might have a copy or two as its a fairly small unknown (ish) store.

Just a thought.

:dunno:

No. I refuse to go in there.

Archived