Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

What well known tunes, if any, are on there?

I loved Billie Jean being on Vice City :wub:

Electric Choc, supplies rave/dance music. I heard a madonna song on another station not sure what it was called though.

Only played it for a few hours.

The level of detail is extremely impressive.

I just spent about 20 minutes simply driving around, obeying the laws and traffic lights etc, enjoying the detail of the city itself.

The radio stations offer plenty of choice. I'm sure I caught an LCD soundsystem track just now, although it may just have been similar sounding. Good radio station that one was though - whichever it was.

The level of detail is extremely impressive.

I just spent about 20 minutes simply driving around, obeying the laws and traffic lights etc, enjoying the detail of the city itself.

The radio stations offer plenty of choice. I'm sure I caught an LCD soundsystem track just now, although it may just have been similar sounding. Good radio station that one was though - whichever it was.

You done many missions yet mate?

Driving around obeying the laws :rolleyes::giggle:

You done many missions yet mate?

Driving around obeying the laws :rolleyes::giggle:

Yeah - quite a few.

Seen any of the acts at the random Eastern European type cabaret club?

Weird!

Anyway, off to bed now. Won't get a real crack at it till the weekend. So far the missions have been pi ss easy. Usually 90 per cent are easy as fu ck, 10 per cent are really hard.

I remember on San Andreas (which I completed) the mission which gave me most grief was shooting at the bad guys on the train whilst on a bicycle. That took me ages to do!

This is the first GTA that Ive played propally.... and I just dont get the hype at the moment. Ive played for about 2 hours and am 6% complete but it feels like Ive done nothing apart from answer the phone and be a glorified taxi driver! (Although I did get a date with some girl and impressed her enough with my drink driving to let me stay the night! :) ) Im guessing that with these games they're more rewarding as you progress through though!

(Oh and I heard R-Kelly's Bump And Grind on one of the stations - that was a blast from the past!!)

This is amazing,I spent 2 hours last night on free mode online with my brother and was a right laugh.Its good way of trying to learn your way around the city.

I havent even touched the surface on this game.Theres so much good stuff going on,the lighting effects as the time of day changes are unreal,i love all the advertising hoardings and the jumbos flying around the airport.I havent even done a mission yet.

Its great to play a GTA game with such good graphics and detail and not have any slow down as you did on the pc on previous versions.

Yeah - quite a few.

Seen any of the acts at the random Eastern European type cabaret club?

Weird!

Anyway, off to bed now. Won't get a real crack at it till the weekend. So far the missions have been pi ss easy. Usually 90 per cent are easy as fu ck, 10 per cent are really hard.

I remember on San Andreas (which I completed) the mission which gave me most grief was shooting at the bad guys on the train whilst on a bicycle. That took me ages to do!

I remember that one,and the one where you rob a bank was a real bastard aswell!

the bastards are saying 11th of may now!!!!!!!! surely theres a law against lieing whether you have in stock or not, on the site when i ordered and when i emailed them they said i would get one around the release date! and i cant even go to the shps and look around for it because im not fookin 18! argggghhhh

the bastards are saying 11th of may now!!!!!!!! surely theres a law against lieing whether you have in stock or not, on the site when i ordered and when i emailed them they said i would get one around the release date! and i cant even go to the shps and look around because im not fookin 18! argggghhhh

Why don't you just go and pick a copy from a supermarket or something, and then cancel your order!!

By the way, only got to play it for 5 minutes, it took about 15 minutes to load because i needed and update etc, i've got to the point where I drive to my flat, i left the flat and got into a fight with a couple of guys on the street and got my head kicked in, great start!!!! :rolleyes:

Why don't you just go and pick a copy from a supermarket or something, and then cancel your order!!

By the way, only got to play it for 5 minutes, it took about 15 minutes to load because i needed and update etc, i've got to the point where I drive to my flat, i left the flat and got into a fight with a couple of guys on the street and got my head kicked in, great start!!!! :rolleyes:

err because im not 18!! duhh.... sorry just abit cranky im mega pissed, my dads just had an operation on his knee bless him so he cant drive me anywhere! but gta is drivin me up the pissin wall!

I assume this is part of the game..rather than your usual Tuesday night out? :whistle:

err because im not 18!! duhh.... sorry just abit cranky im mega pissed, my dads just had an operation on his knee bless him so he cant drive me anywhere! but gta is drivin me up the pissin wall!

No fake id, what's wrong with you kids these days!!!! :rolleyes:

Mission mate, then you unlock tw@ cafes.

Oh. How far into it is the mission and with what person? Romain or someone else?

Btw, you know when you choose whether or not to save that guy hanging from the building site, did you save him? I killed him :P What are the pros for saving him??

Archived