Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Just finished it :cool:

Yes i've spent the last 4 days of my life on it but ...

When does the next one come out ?

Nice. Fancy uploading your save game? :P

I play it so I can mess about not have to do all the missions to access the other islands :(

:|

Sold out everywhere i went today :angry:

Oh well. I can wait, I think

WH Smiths at Fosse Park had loads. :cool:

Didn't give two shits about age either.

If you've completed this already, then you seriously need to get out more. It's good but christ, its a 40 hour game, you;ve had it 4 days, that equates to 10 hours per day. Well done, but that is a bit OTT. lol

Nice. Fancy uploading your save game? :P

I play it so I can mess about not have to do all the missions to access the other islands :(

Site says that some of the cheats may disable achievements, and they do (the armour, and weapons codes did, cars didn't for me). I just copied and pasted what was there so I could print them.

Armour - 3625550100

Change Weather Brightness - 4685550100

Health - 4825550100

Raise Wanted Level - 2675550150

Remove Wanted Level - 2675550100 (Blocks achievement "Walk Free")

Spawn Annihilator - 3595550100

Spawn Cognoscenti - 2275550142

Spawn Comet - 2275550175

Spawn FIB Buffalo - 2275550100

Spawn Jetmax - 9385550100

Spawn NRG-900 - 6255550100

Spawn Sanchez - 6255550150

Spawn SuperGT - 2275550168

Spawn Turismo - 2275550147

Weapons 1 - 4865550100 (Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades)

Weapons 2 - 4865550150 (Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG)

****ing hell. I think Amazon are pissing me about because I used £15s worth of vouchers towartds my order. It's the only reason I can think of as to why people are getting their copy after ordering on Sunday and I still havn't recived mine.

To be honest i've been on it all night and all day for the last 4 days but it wasn't that demanding as i thought it would be.

The missions just seem get eaiser for me but i did find the 4th mission before the end tough.

I won't sell it because i've only had it 4 days now but i will move on with my life now.

How far have you got ?

Just over 10%, and absolutely loving it. Only just come off it for the first time lol

The speed of the Turismo scares me though :mellow:

Also, when you crash it looks unbelievable, especially when it throws you out of the car. A couple of times i've gone through the windscreen and ended up in the sea, looked stunning! lol

Archived