Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Just over 10%, and absolutely loving it. Only just come off it for the first time lol

The speed of the Turismo scares me though :mellow:

Also, when you crash it looks unbelievable, especially when it throws you out of the car. A couple of times i've gone through the windscreen and ended up in the sea, looked stunning! lol

It gets better and better.

Its hard to get off the game because you can really get into it.

The best GTA since number 3 and even though i've finished it.

I will still carry on playing it.

Mine came today. Played it off line and online.

What a game it is though, the detail is brilliant, the cars are good and everything else about is fantastic.

Well worth the wait, 10\10 :cool:

What do you do online?

It gets better and better.

Its hard to get off the game because you can really get into it.

The best GTA since number 3 and even though i've finished it.

I will still carry on playing it.

Personally I thought San Andreas was the best ever! God I loved that game.

Really geting my teeth into this now. It's a different gravy to be fair.

The multiplayers pretty fun aswel. I've had a go on team deathmatch and cops n crooks, deathmatch was good, cops n crooks i didnt know what i was really doing but i enjoyed it, and theres plenty of other online game modes. This is gona get some serious play time. Not only is the game seeeeriously long, the multiplayer seems like its excellent aswel - the replayability factor of this game is immense. Will be playing this for a long, looong time i feel. Well worth £40 nicker.

Yeah :yesyes:

good, i was just wondering as i used to hate that you couldnt in the previous ones! are the effects good when he climbs out?

im one of those gamers that does appreciate the litle things like somebody said with 'tw@' internet cafe's and the funny ads, and the small graphic details aswell, this game looks quality and i really want it mwahhhhhhhhhhh lol

It's a quality game although it's still a little annoying that the graphics aren't a little bit sharper than they look. Assassins Creed still sets the benchmark in that respect.

In terms of everything else, it's extremely good at what it does. For £36.99 one cannot complain.

I like how the radio goes static when receiving mobile phone calls. It's all the little things that make it so good.

Calling 911 for the sheer hell of it was also pretty funny as is getting drunk.

It's a quality game although it's still a little annoying that the graphics aren't a little bit sharper than they look. Assassins Creed still sets the benchmark in that respect.

In terms of everything else, it's extremely good at what it does. For £36.99 one cannot complain.

I like how the radio goes static when receiving mobile phone calls. It's all the little things that make it so good.

Calling 911 for the sheer hell of it was also pretty funny as is getting drunk.

Can't wait for number two next year,

Ah well, GTA is brilliant, the missions are great fun.

Will defo keep me occupied until COD5 & GOW2.

Can't wait for number two next year,

Ah well, GTA is brilliant, the missions are great fun.

Will defo keep me occupied until COD5 & GOW2.

I should really try and finish this before i get GTA.

But im that in love with Pro Evo i cant look past it.

:unsure:

Kanye West - Flashing Lights.....you do not understand how much I loved stealing a car and hearing that pumping out.

Safeage :cool:

:o

The soundtrack is probably one of, if not the main factor i love GTA so much.

What other tracks has every one heard so far?

Kanye West - Flashing Lights.....you do not understand how much I loved stealing a car and hearing that pumping out.

Safeage :cool:

Sorry mate,

not as good as stealing a car & driving along with a prostitute to R Kelly - Bump & Grind :cool:

Cheers mate.

Bloody hell, im saliverating reading that... and i've only read 'The Beat' so far.

:(

:P

I always listen to, The Beat, Vibe or San Juan (Puerto Rican) good music to listen to when cruising :cool:

& has anybody picked up a lady of the night yet?

:P

I always listen to, The Beat, Vibe or San Juan (Puerto Rican) good music to listen to when cruising :cool:

& has anybody picked up a lady of the night yet?

Vibe looks pretty good.

The ultimate GTA song for me was 'Japanese Boy' on Vice City.

Good times.

No how do you do that?

Go past one at night, beep your horn, press LB (XBOX) she'll get in, then drive somewhere secluded.

$20 gets you hand work.

$50 gets you mouth work.

$70 gets you the full lot.

& the camera angles leaves nothing to your imagination. ;)

Archived