Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Anyone tried darts yet?

Is it me or is it ridiculously easy? Bowling and pool is quite difficult though!

Darts is ok, want the achievement for scoring 180 with 3 darts.

Won at pool & bowling. Easy when you get the hang of it.

What an amazing game. I went into town today and bought it from Gamestation without even pre-ordering.

Don't like how it is never sunny though, always seems to be dark and gloomy which is what it was like in GTA 3.

Michelle loves me 100% according to the stats and always get a shag off her when i drop her off.

What she doesn't know though, is that I am regularly giving $75 to slags on the street for some action! haha.

The bloke doesn't seem to get tired though, on San Andreas he needed food to keep going. Is that the case on this one?

Missions are pretty easy so far, but im sure they will get harder as the game goes on.

Just done that one where you chase the bloke on the roof, I don't think the guy was happy that i killed him though.

Once the Chelsea game is over I am straight back on this badboy.

Oh and I am rubbish at bowling and pool but good at darts. I haven't even had time just to wonder about and sight see yet though, someone always seems to phone me!

Darts is ok, want the achievement for scoring 180 with 3 darts.

Won at pool & bowling. Easy when you get the hang of it.

Darts is a piece of piss! 2 6 dart games for me lol

What an amazing game. I went into town today and bought it from Gamestation without even pre-ordering.

Don't like how it is never sunny though, always seems to be dark and gloomy which is what it was like in GTA 3.

Michelle loves me 100% according to the stats and always get a shag off her when i drop her off.

What she doesn't know though, is that I am regularly giving $75 to slags on the street for some action! haha.

The bloke doesn't seem to get tired though, on San Andreas he needed food to keep going. Is that the case on this one?

Missions are pretty easy so far, but im sure they will get harder as the game goes on.

Just done that one where you chase the bloke on the roof, I don't think the guy was happy that i killed him though.

Once the Chelsea game is over I am straight back on this badboy.

Oh and I am rubbish at bowling and pool but good at darts. I haven't even had time just to wonder about and sight see yet though, someone always seems to phone me!

I wonder if anybody actually chose not to kill him...lol

And it's been sunny a quite few times on mine, once when I was swimming, dazzled me it did. Also pissed it down once too, heavy.

You know this mission where you have the choice to kill some guy or not, was this right near the start? Because I never got a choice :ermm:

No. It's when you chase him up ladders and wotnot. Can't remember who it was for though.

What you reckon so far though Potter?

No. It's when you chase him up ladders and wotnot. Can't remember who it was for though.

Wasn't it for that guy you drop off in the taxi that gives you his number? :unsure:

Oh well, back on GTA for me now.

Did you get an Xbox then i presume, how much was it?

Wasn't it for that guy you drop off in the taxi that gives you his number? :unsure:

Oh well, back on GTA for me now.

Did you get an Xbox then i presume, how much was it?

Little Jacob? I can't tell what he's saying most of the time lol

Yeah I did, was £200.

O, only done a couple of missions. It's really good, except it's a lot harder to get the hang of than the others, I couldn't do driving or fighting at first, now it's just fighting I can't do :P

Anyone who thinks it's too dark go on visual settings and put the brightness and contrast up a few notches, much better now :cool:

Anyone who thinks it's too dark go on visual settings and put the brightness and contrast up a few notches, much better now :cool:

Yeah I had that problem on my PS3 and my mates quality TV, didn't know what was going at first.

Darts is a piece of piss! 2 6 dart games for me lol

I wonder if anybody actually chose not to kill him...lol

And it's been sunny a quite few times on mine, once when I was swimming, dazzled me it did. Also pissed it down once too, heavy.

Little Jacob? I can't tell what he's saying most of the time lol

Yeah I did, was £200.

Darts is piss easy! 180!

I actually didnt kill that bloke, being the kind hearted soul that i am :P

And also, am i the only one that whenever they do a mission or whatever for Little Jacob, find's myself saying 'ting in this Jamaican accent?! Class. Love it.

Archived