Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Yeah the sixaxis is killing me!!!

I died crashing the chopper last night....

Also my missus smacked me one because it was to loud... I thought for a moment i was going to lose it Niko style on her ass!!!

But it was 2am!!! oooooooooppppppppsssssssss

My 360 managed to lose my autosave. At first I was gutted, but when I redid the missions, I actually enjoyed it as there are different ways to approach them.

Where you have to chase the Laundromat owner, if you forget the car at all, you can just run out the door and shoot his tyres. Then either chase on foot or jack the car and wait till he loses it. Brilliant.

My GTA paused on me yesterday, despite it being brand new.

My mates did as well on Tuesday, but his is on PS3 and this is on Xbox.

Bit shocking really, but at least it was all saved!

Yeah mine did that last night as well.

Yeah mine did that last night as well.

Must be because it is so detailed and everything.

Im loving the auto-save though, no need to go back to the 'mansion' to save it all the time.

Or though im not sure you had to on San Andreas.

Can you purchase assets on this one then?

Must be because it is so detailed and everything.

Im loving the auto-save though, no need to go back to the 'mansion' to save it all the time.

Or though im not sure you had to on San Andreas.

Can you purchase assets on this one then?

Not far enough into it to know.

There is a mission where you have to kill him yeah.

There are consequences.... ;)

Well i killed him and now have to work for Dimitri and Fauston (I think that's him)

Im stuck on the one where you have to follow the drug dealer and kill them.

First time he got away and the 2nd time i got killed :|

3rd time lucky hopefully.

I have a choice of any 3 people to do missions for. I'm stuck on all of them :|:(

What missions are those?

Anyone know how to make a new girlfriend?

Getting bored with the sex Michelle supplies these days! haha and Niko keeps saying she's weird and asks too many questions.

I've completed the drug suppliers mission. And why arn't you at school? Can't still be ill.

:(:(:( still not got it, i cancelle dmy order with tesco so am looking around for it but i cant go looking myself as im not 18 and my dad cant take me! oh the sadness i feel lol aha

Im 17 and didn't get Id'd.

But i have got backup if they did, stores like these don't know what ID is fake and what is real :thumbup:

Im 17 and didn't get Id'd.

But i have got backup if they did, stores like these don't know what ID is fake and what is real :thumbup:

:P

Most stores have signs up saying, 'You need photo ID to purchase this game' & I didn't get ID'd :D

:(:(:( still not got it, i cancelle dmy order with tesco so am looking around for it but i cant go looking myself as im not 18 and my dad cant take me! oh the sadness i feel lol aha

Try your luck I say.

Some places do not care, or they didn't with me.

Well i killed him and now have to work for Dimitri and Fauston (I think that's him)

Im stuck on the one where you have to follow the drug dealer and kill them.

First time he got away and the 2nd time i got killed :|

3rd time lucky hopefully.

I had to try that one 3 times. On the 3rd time I decided to go buy some armor and a new gun beforehand. Worked a treat ;)

Archived