Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Try your luck I say.

Some places do not care, or they didn't with me.

I had to try that one 3 times. On the 3rd time I decided to go buy some armor and a new gun beforehand. Worked a treat ;)

It took you three times lol. Did it first time...eeeeeeaaassssy!!

This is a joke. No where has it in stock whatsoever. Asda, WHSmith, Comet, Currys, PC World. There's no hope.

I got mine in Gamestation yesterday. Without pre-ordering it.

I've just got to the bit where Roman introduces you to that bloke and you go to the internet cafe.

I sent date requests to the fittest 2 girls on there! haha.

What a game, roll on 10.30 when i get back from work!

I've just got to the bit where Roman introduces you to that bloke and you go to the internet cafe.

Okay, what's the quickest way to bone some woman on the game and get to the strip clubs!!!

Okay, what's the quickest way to bone some woman on the game and get to the strip clubs!!!

Have you got it yet?

If so, first woman you bone is Michelle!

And then try a few slags on the street, now i'm hoping to have 3 girlfriends at the same time. haha

If you just accept everyone that phones you up asking for a lift or to play pool or something then everyone likes you :thumbup:

But, as for strip clubs I havn't seen one yet, probably later in the game.

Have you got it yet?

If so, first woman you bone is Michelle!

And then try a few slags on the street, now i'm hoping to have 3 girlfriends at the same time. haha

If you just accept everyone that phones you up asking for a lift or to play pool or something then everyone likes you :thumbup:

But, as for strip clubs I havn't seen one yet, probably later in the game.

I've got the game, but i've only had 5 minutes to play on it, i've got to the bit where i drive to the flat, then I got into a fight with a couple of guys outside and got my head kicked in and ended in hospital!!!

Its on the north, small island. Arranged with Roman to go. Had the private dance thing then as I was walking out, I couldnt resist punching the slags! Big brawl with me and Roman in the middle vs security. Then managed to get outside but I had two stars! Bloody cops after me as well! What did I do to deserve this?! :P

This is a joke. No where has it in stock whatsoever. Asda, WHSmith, Comet, Currys, PC World. There's no hope.

Gamestation, Bullring had 2 for the 360 this morning.

Then they had one.

Then I bought it having queued for, ohh, something approaching a minute. :cool:

What missions are those?

Anyone know how to make a new girlfriend?

Getting bored with the sex Michelle supplies these days! haha and Niko keeps saying she's weird and asks too many questions.

I've completed the drug suppliers mission. And why arn't you at school? Can't still be ill.

Well it's past where you are because SPOILER:

Michelle turns out to be someone else like a Fed or something... can't remember and then you gotta do some missions or something

And I wanted to go school today but my mum says I'm still ill :ermm:

I thought you were using cheats lol

I am. Managed to do 'em now though. They were ones where you have to chase people in cars and the handling is so hard :P

Am I the only one who thinks the main characters handling when on foot is a little awkward, mostly when walking. Oh and the camera view from behind the car isn't quite high enough to see everything in front of you clearly.

Other than that it's great!!

If you think normal is awkward you should try it when he's pissed lol

I have... I drove while drunk too ha.

I don't mean how he walks. I mean the handling... say you are walking around his apartment, you move the L stick to turn left and he just seems a bit jerky to me when he moves, not a smooth action.

Must be me!!

I end up driving with my thumb pushing the right stick up a little so I can see what's coming!!!

Yeah I do that alot.

It's still amazing. Even though I've hardly had time to play it, and am going out againg this evening :angry:.

Archived