Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I know everyone is getting excited by this game and all (and I'll definiately get it when it comes on PC!) but has anyone actually seen any gameplay footage yet?? I mean it could play really craply!!

You've just gotta love the Hype-Train! lol

I know everyone is getting excited by this game and all (and I'll definiately get it when it comes on PC!) but has anyone actually seen any gameplay footage yet?? I mean it could play really craply!!

When is it out on P.C?

Been looking to pre-order this for weeks, months even. Was gonna do it last night but the site I was going to get it off had sold out, which it hadn't the night before.

Has anyone got any sites where I could pre-order it and its not sold out?Cheers.

IGN's final stats for the game!!

out of 10 click here for ratings guideGet Ratings Information

10 Presentation

Never obscuring the all-important action, it gets the relevant information across with trademark Rockstar style.

10 Graphics

The level of detail is unsurpassed, with each pixel conspiring to create an unprecedented level of immersion.

10 Sound

From the soundbites of passers by to the detail of the radio stations, the audio work is superlative throughout.

10 Gameplay

With a game world as rich as this, and with such a vast toolset, play is as good as you want it to be.

10 Lasting Appeal

The single player demands 40 hours alone and the multiplayer will keep you involved until GTA V.

10 Masterful OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average) See All Award Recipients

sounds like this game is going to be nothing short of stunning

All the Trailers were filmed using the in-game engine :thumbup: There have also been game-play footage on youtube for a long whle now, from where people have gone to Rockstar and tested the beta versions of the game :thumbup:

IGN have given awesome reviews from start to finish of the production of the game.

Also various other gaming sites have given the game top marks right from even the early Beta versions.

:thumbup:

I can't wait for this game, getting it Monday according to Amazon :thumbup: should be good.

mine was dispatched by game.co.uk yesterday morning heres hoping for a Monday arrival!!

'Dispatched' Means the item has the sticker on and is ready to go. In normal circumstances it would have been put on the van, but they will be holding it until Monday.

'Dispatched' Means the item has the sticker on and is ready to go. In normal circumstances it would have been put on the van, but they will be holding it until Monday.

OI!!!

Don't ruin it for me!!! :)

So whats the best bet, Amazon??

you can pay extra for next day delivery on Amazon which is probably your best bet either that or get down to Asda or Tescos or somewhere at midnight tomorrow in the hope you might get a copy but beware the likes of Games and Gamestation etc are only getting enough stock to satisfy the pre order demands

you can pay extra for next day delivery on Amazon which is probably your best bet either that or get down to Asda or Tescos or somewhere at midnight tomorrow in the hope you might get a copy but beware the likes of Games and Gamestation etc are only getting enough stock to satisfy the pre order demands

Oh right cheers mate.

Archived