Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

The camera angle when you're driving is fock1ng sh1te.

Dunno about GTA4 (cos I am poor) but on all the other GTA games, on PS2 at least, you could change the camera angle with the select button.

Or has technolgical advancement removed this feature?

Dunno about GTA4 (cos I am poor) but on all the other GTA games, on PS2 at least, you could change the camera angle with the select button.

you can do that... but the most zoomed out version isn't as far back as before... you can't see over the top of the car properly sometimes.

Yeh Select changes the views. The only view I like for driving is the bonnet view. I love this view!

The camera angle when you're driving is fock1ng sh1te.

Can't you change it.

in the pc version of GTA's you can choose from upto 4/5 views....

Has this changed or a console thing?

Can't you change it.

in the pc version of GTA's you can choose from upto 4/5 views....

Has this changed or a console thing?

As already stated you can, but the camera doesn't move back as far as before.

Well I'm about 6-7% completed of it after going on it for a few hours last night until 2.30 am lol

It seems great so far, I just need to get a bit further to pick up some new weapons etc. Driving seems very good except for when the camera angle becomes annoying at times.

40% done now. 14 hours play time too :ermm:

Can anyone get online to work? Rarely works for me :(

Oh and there is feck all to spend your money on... hardly any shops/houses etc compared to previous games.

Tell me about it :angry: I just got $250 000 for robbing a bank but it's useless really

Tell me about it :angry: I just got $250 000 for robbing a bank but it's useless really

Yeah i've been online virtually all day. lol Turf Wars mainly.

Its is eventually, on 360 you get 55g for having £500,000 so that helps alot.

Also my fellow 360ers.

The 40g for flying under all the bridges in incredibly easy & the 30g for doing a 500ft wheelie is the easiest achievement ever.

40% completed, got 3 people to do missions for, Kate (Packie's sis) is my girlfriend, 17 hours gameplay. I'm having a GTA binge :D

haha i know, it did cross my mind

seriously though?? anyone partial enough to give their opinion??

PS3, of course :ph34r:

Online though anything must be better... you can never bleedin' connect!!

I'm now contemplating getting a 42" HD TV to play the bad boy on.... hmmmm... this game is gonna be costly.

I am also considering this, though not that big. My current bloody 15 inch is just not cutting it at all. I have to sit 3 foot away to read the fecking messages on the phone lol

Archived