Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Quite frankly, i'd love a mass Foxestalk Turf War online. :ermm:

Yeh!

Lets say half 10. XBOX ONLY! haha

That will give me enough time to finish revising for tomorrow. My xbox live thing is (annoyingly craply) SolvedSpider. I chose from a list.... :(:rolleyes:

Yeh!

Lets say half 10. XBOX ONLY! haha

That will give me enough time to finish revising for tomorrow. My xbox live thing is (annoyingly craply) SolvedSpider. I chose from a list.... :(:rolleyes:

I am enjoy story mode too much to worry about playing online :giggle:

At the moment i'm just doing jobs for Brucie. Collecting cars fairly easy.

But get $1000 every time you deliver one.

All the girls have declined me on the dating website! I might try and get some new clothes tomorrow, although the Russian shop is the only one I can find :angry:

At the moment i'm just doing jobs for Brucie. Collecting cars fairly easy.

But get $1000 every time you deliver one.

All the girls have declined me on the dating website! I might try and get some new clothes tomorrow, although the Russian shop is the only one I can find :angry:

Same, and same. Think we must be about the same distance in.

Does anybody know if there's any fun to be had with the Police Computer?

Same, and same. Think we must be about the same distance in.

Yeah I would have thought so. I've done 15% now.

When I get Live on Sat i'll post my gamertag if people want a game.

Yes - I have had my Xbox for over 2 years, and have never bothered to sort out my internet connection for it!

Yeah I would have thought so. I've done 15% now.

When I get Live on Sat i'll post my gamertag if people want a game.

Yes - I have had my Xbox for over 2 years, and have never bothered to sort out my internet connection for it!

Yeah i'm about 15% in.

And it was only becuase it was free for the first month that i've bothered with it, otherwise I couldn't give two shits!

Will probably carry it on now though.

You need it to find out where a gangster lives for one of the missions and then go and kill him.

Once you've done that you can find current crimes in progress and then you go to the crime scene and kill the bad guys. Don't get any money though but I reckon once you've completed so many you get an achievement.

waaaaaaaahaaaaaaaay finally just went toys r us at st georges rp and they had a few in for both 360 and ps3 was 44.69 but i got some nice dvd case thing free with it which is worth around 8quid i think so not bad! ill see ya'll tomorrow! lol

Think I'm about 12% ish complete and up to the first mission I've found difficult.

It's the one where you have to chase the biker and kill him. Trouble is he gets his mate's involved too, but I imiagine you're supposed to kill him before that stage.

Trouble is: a) Motorbikes are too hard to handle whilst looking at the map and trying to shoot at the same time

b) I have little in the form of a weapon due to deaths/police confiscation

c) I haven't got enough money to actually buy a gun yet

Ah well, I'll get it done eventually tonight lol

Think I'm about 12% ish complete and up to the first mission I've found difficult.

It's the one where you have to chase the biker and kill him. Trouble is he gets his mate's involved too, but I imiagine you're supposed to kill him before that stage.

Trouble is: a) Motorbikes are too hard to handle whilst looking at the map and trying to shoot at the same time

b) I have little in the form of a weapon due to deaths/police confiscation

c) I haven't got enough money to actually buy a gun yet

Ah well, I'll get it done eventually tonight lol

I can't shoot while riding either lol

In the end i crouched down behind mr car, then managed to kill the bastards leaving me with just enough life left.

Then I promptly crashed the bike into a wall and died.

Archived