Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Think I'm about 12% ish complete and up to the first mission I've found difficult.

It's the one where you have to chase the biker and kill him. Trouble is he gets his mate's involved too, but I imiagine you're supposed to kill him before that stage.

Trouble is: a) Motorbikes are too hard to handle whilst looking at the map and trying to shoot at the same time

b) I have little in the form of a weapon due to deaths/police confiscation

c) I haven't got enough money to actually buy a gun yet

Ah well, I'll get it done eventually tonight lol

Tool yourself up with an uzi and it doesn't really matter if he gets to his mates or not.

They are cr ap shots, just stay a distance away and pick them off.

I agree that the bike can be a bit of a nightmare.

Tool yourself up with an uzi and it doesn't really matter if he gets to his mates or not.

They are cr ap shots, just stay a distance away and pick them off.

I agree that the bike can be a bit of a nightmare.

That was my plan. Just need to get together another $300 or so to buy an uzi.

A lesson I learned- it's never good to try and kill the man in the gun shop. Doesn't end well.

:) I would love a FOXESTALK turf war...

My PS3 tag is darker1985

where is this Potter lad, i have being meaning to play him at pro evo!!

:thumbup:

I couldn't find you :P I tried to add you but you never relpied :cry: I might have spelled it wrong though :doh:

You need it to find out where a gangster lives for one of the missions and then go and kill him.

Once you've done that you can find current crimes in progress and then you go to the crime scene and kill the bad guys. Don't get any money though but I reckon once you've completed so many you get an achievement.

I haven't killed a ganster nd I can do the current crimes thing :ermm: And I think the only money u get is money you take when they die.

A lesson I learned- it's never good to try and kill the man in the gun shop. Doesn't end well.

What happens?

A good way to make money is to shoot randoms in the street and walk over the bodies.

Or you can do sh it loads of taxi fares.

I reckon the mission is doable without an uzi anyway.

What the hell have you done with all your money though? :o I have over 7 grand now, lovely.

And Danny Boy, yeah i've done that mission, but everything else seems to say error connecting to server or something. Is that just for that mission or in general?

What happens?

A good way to make money is to shoot randoms in the street and walk over the bodies.

Or you can do sh it loads of taxi fares.

I reckon the mission is doable without an uzi anyway.

Basically about four other men come in and kill you one way or another. lol

What the hell have you done with all your money though? :o I have over 7 grand now, lovely.

Well I've died quite a lot. And been arrested quite a lot. So yeah... :ermm:

Just played this online for the last few hours - it is quality. Played Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, it were proper bo i tell thee.

I wasn'y expecting much with the multiplayer, obviously with so much time having gone into the single player game. But i am pleasantly surprised.Rocksta have got it spot on. The games modes are different class aswel. Something to fight it out with Call of Duty at last.

I actually love this game.

Just played this online for the last few hours - it is quality. Played Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, it were proper bo i tell thee.

I wasn'y expecting much with the multiplayer, obviously with so much time having gone into the single player game. But i am pleasantly surprised.Rocksta have got it spot on. The games modes are different class aswel. Something to fight it out with Call of Duty at last.

I actually love this game.

That's what I wanted to know really, are all online games this good and i'm just wowed because i'm new to it, or is this damn good?

That's what I wanted to know really, are all online games this good and i'm just wowed because i'm new to it, or is this damn good?

Erm, of course it depends what game it is. Games such as CoD4, Gears of War, The Orange Box, all the sort of ''Elite'' games you could say, are all bloody brilliant. Add to that your racers such as Forza. So in answer to the question, no GTA isn't on its own in being damn good. It's pretty good but i personally think most would put the likes of CoD above it. Though GTA is only just starting out. It could be immense.

Anybody recommend any (cheap preferably) wireless bridges to set up live with?

I dont think you can use any other than the official Microsoft one. And they most certainly are not cheap. Just get a long ethernet cable. Connection is a lot better and its much cheaper.

I dont think you can use any other than the official Microsoft one. And they most certainly are not cheap. Just get a long ethernet cable. Connection is a lot better and its much cheaper.

Well I know my mate uses a wireless bridge and it's not microsoft so I'm sure there's some out there. :thumbup:

As for the ethernet cable idea, the Xbox is in my bedroom and the modem is in the room directly below. So going through the floor is the only option that way unfortunately and that's too much hassle to be honest.

Well I know my mate uses a wireless bridge and it's not microsoft so I'm sure there's some out there. :thumbup:

As for the ethernet cable idea, the Xbox is in my bedroom and the modem is in the room directly below. So going through the floor is the only option that way unfortunately and that's too much hassle to be honest.

Really? Interesting, i always thought it was a Microsoft one or none at all.

Check this out

See what you make of that. From what i can gather, it is posible to get a cheaper, unofficial one, but the connection wont be as good.

This looks like the same adapter as the one on that forum.....

Certainly cheaper.

Worth a punt probably. I would do, but i'm getting a new tele i reckon, so priorities lol:thumbup:

Or trail it down the stairs :P

Archived