Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

*Alexei seriously ponders the acquisition of an XBOX360 PRO package, including GTA IV for about 190 quid British - however, he needs some reassuring voices in favour of this adventure telling him that it won't be a move and time wasted*

DO IT!

:(

So...with this GTA4 game,can you lot play online against ecah other?

And is it just a racing game or is it shooting and stuff too???

GTA's a bit of everything, and i think thats why people love it. You can drive fight, shoot, anything really, all rolled nto one game. Basically doing missions involving stealing cars, killing drug dealers and loooooads of other things.

And yeh we can play together, its great fun Raj, you know you want to! lol

lol

I am more addicted to this than any previous game, in the history of 'ever'.

What, tetris?

lol

It is class though.

All you need to do is be comfortable with the possible red lights of Doom - but, and I can't say for sure, I think it is fixed on the new models of machine. Someone will slate me in a second for writing this. :D

But Lordy Lordy, this game is engrossing. :cool:

Luckily, the girlfriend's off for the weekend.

Oh Lord, have mercy!

GTA's a bit of everything, and i think thats why people love it. You can drive fight, shoot, anything really, all rolled nto one game. Basically doing missions involving stealing cars, killing drug dealers and loooooads of other things.

And yeh we can play together, its great fun Raj, you know you want to!

Cheers Rev!

Im sure i had a game on PS2 which was similar...fcuk cant remember what its called now,but you had to do missions and stuff and kill people and all thatand you had to drive around but the best of it was that you could get out of the car and beat peole up and nick there cars and all that.

I once nicked a motorbike and crashed and died and the police came and i got knicked.....Not in real life but i was scared..i think i did a a little piss!!!...would that be GTA1??

FCUK KNOWS??? :dunno:

*Alexei seriously ponders the acquisition of an XBOX360 PRO package, including GTA IV for about 190 quid British - however, he needs some reassuring voices in favour of this adventure telling him that it won't be a move and time wasted*

I've spent £245 on this lot altogether, and I don't regret a thing.

Cheers Rev!

Im sure i had a game on PS2 which was similar...fcuk cant remember what its called now,but you had to do missions and stuff and kill people and all thatand you had to drive around but the best of it was that you could get out of the car and beat peole up and nick there cars and all that.

I once nicked a motorbike and crashed and died and the police came and i got knicked.....Not in real life but i was scared..i think i did a a little piss!!!...would that be GTA1??

That sounds very much like one of the previous GTA's - either GTA 3, Vice City or San Andreas.

All classics.

lol

I am more addicted to this than any previous game, in the history of 'ever'.

You've only been playing it for 5 days!!!

Tell me that in 6 months time and I'll believe you! ;)

ive found out how to whistle for cabs but how the hell do you get in one without nicking the car? lol although ive got romans taxi speciaal ability thing now so it dont matter as much.

when you walk towards the taxi press and hold the yellow button (if you have xbox) if you let go you will just steal the cab, if you hold it down you will get in the back of the taxi

Cheers Rev!

Driver? Driver 2? Driver 3?

Driver? Driver 2? Driver 3?
missions and stuff and kill people and all thatand you had to drive around but the best of it was that you could get out of the car and beat peole up[/quote]

Hes obviously talking about GTA.

Bought the PRO package an hour ago - it took me to shop three different retailers before I got one of the last remaining bundles :P - and have just started playing GTA IV.

I'm on a regular TV, but the image quality is stunning - very neat.

Still need to get used to the controls, they're a bit slower compared to the GTAs I used to play on PS2.

(How can you switch perspective - by feet or in a car?)

Preparing for a massive weekend - woohoo!

Bought the PRO package an hour ago and have just started playing GTA IV.

I'm on a regular TV, but the image quality is stunning - very neat.

Still need to get used to the controls, they're a bit slower compared to the GTAs I used to play on PS2.

(How can you switch perspective - by feet or in a car?)

Preparing for a massive weekend - woohoo!

You can change the sensitivityu on Options I think. Select changes the view on foot and in teh car. Enjoy!

You've only been playing it for 5 days!!!

Tell me that in 6 months time and I'll believe you! ;)

No, Phube - on proper consoles there is such a production of high quality games that you can finish one and move on to something else :thumbup:

missions and stuff and kill people and all thatand you had to drive around but the best of it was that you could get out of the car and beat peole up[

You can do the bold bits on Driver 3

You can do the bold bits on Driver 3

On Driver I don't think you could even get out the car...and on 2 I don't think you could even hit anyone with the car :mellow:

Still decent though...

I got a copy at last! I reserved the last copy in Argos last night and the woman said people were begging her for the copy (Because they could see it on the shelf thingy at collection). I was well happy.

It's amazing aswell. I can't get enough of it, gaming's been so dull lately and it's about time a game like this was released. Love it to bits. Had to have a rest from it because it's giving me a headache.

For anyone with the PS3 version of the game and you get this problem...

Not freezing as such, just the slight problem that when you go into the game and it begins to load your save game, it keeps loading and loading and loading and... and nothing happens. So you press the PS button to quit the game and the whole system reboots. You try again and the same thing happens.

The fix...

Log out of the PS Network before you load the game. How this affects online play I haven't a clue.

It's a little ironic that the save point I was attempting to load was 'Logging On' having just connected to the net last night. :D

When are Sony going to get their act sorted out. Everything is set up for so much success yet it continually fails to deliver time and time again. I reckon they're in cohoots with LCFC!

Archived