Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Strange though 'cos in the first weapons dealer shop you go to, the guy in there started shootin' at me, so I took out my shotgun and took him out.

The second weapons dealer is a lot nicer. He's a peaceful chap. So I go there now. :)

:crylaugh:

You didn't aim your gun at him by any chance did you?

lol

Finally.

I'm now anticipating Friday, as is Ched (who doesn't seem to have working internet for any one whos missing the kid)

Any one have a more educated estimate on when my life will be here, if its been dispatched today?

I'm now anticipating Friday, as is Ched (who doesn't seem to have working internet for any one whos missing the kid)

Any one have a more educated estimate on when my life will be here, if its been dispatched today?

Ched's internet's broke :o

He'd better not be gone for as long as I was.

And next Monday, Tuesday I guess.

Ched's internet's broke :o

He'd better not be gone for as long as I was.

And next Monday, Tuesday I guess.

Not broke i dont think, just not connecting.

And you can bollocks to your monday or tuesday!

I want Friday.

Bastards.

You can't beat shopto.net.

Fantastic service, use them every time.

Done the coke machine easy peasy after a while. :o there are some quality twists in the game after that mission. i wont spoil it for anyone. But iv played quite a bit tonight anf the story line has me hooked. :)

Has anyone else used the online dating service on it :) is qaulity i met this girl called carman using it. and she heals your health :) and she likes to go to the strip club :)

Just completed the main missions, abit of a dissapointment really, I was expecting a few more challenging missions. However the game on a whole is ust stunning.

I'm stuck on that mission, where you chase Pellogrinos men, kill 20 guys at the wharehouse. Chase him off the roof, then chase him on a bike, when hes in a boat, jump on the helicopter, then the chopper always gets shot down :@

I cant do it!

About Brucie's heli rides, am I supposed to bring my own helicopter...deson't matter it's finally loaded.

And thanks to Danny Boy, because thanks his and someone elses discussion in this thread I wouldn't have passed that last mission :P

Archived