Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I cant understand a word Little Jacob says apart from "One Love" lol

Glad its not just me then! I had no idea what I was meant to be doing on one mission apart from he wanted me to fetch "Sum-ting"

Insert special item, insert spoiler.

cheers

just got to the bit where

michelle double crosses you, i was really shocked with that, theres a lot of twist but i laughed when elizabet put a bullet in mannys head, he was pissing me right off!

cheers

just got to the bit where

michelle double crosses you, i was really shocked with that, theres a lot of twist but i laughed when elizabet put a bullet in mannys head, he was pissing me right off!

I had a right mare with that mission, her car is shit. The trunk kept popping open, so I either got out to shut it (by shooting it down) so police come after me if they see that, or they saw it before I put it down and came after me anyway.

Annoyed me somewhat.

I had a right mare with that mission, her car is shit. The trunk kept popping open, so I either got out to shut it (by shooting it down) so police come after me if they see that, or they saw it before I put it down and came after me anyway.

Annoyed me somewhat.

weird i didnt pop open at all with me lol

Just getting to grips with this tonight, starting the missions properly tomorrow.

The soundtrack being immense is whats struck me most.

Great game on the few hours ive had tonight.

It gets better. :)

I read the first four words of the Spoiler, Couldnt help myself lol, Im gonna shoot the bitch first thing in the morning.

:laugh:

Tad harsh! :D

Besides, I don't think much will actually happen with that. Or would it?

Archived