Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I kicked a prostitute to death and now none of the others will have sex with me.

And I'm sick of the way that the virtual world mirrors life! :angry:

Here used to be a very insensitive post (not directed at Disco Bob in particular, but still)...

go to the bit where you came off the boat just near where romans

(first)

taxi place was, theres loads down there (if you got that far) basically where brucies lock up is!

The strip club is better :) Qaulity in there :) Apart form you cant take pictures of them with your picture phone without getting beat up :(

The strip club is better :) Qaulity in there :) Apart form you cant take pictures of them with your picture phone without getting beat up :(

Where do I actually go once i'm in there?

I've been twice and ended up being attacked by security guards both times.

Where do I actually go once i'm in there?

I've been twice and ended up being attacked by security guards both times.

make sure you dont have a phone out or a gun out other wise they attack you. if you have no gun or phone out then ul be fine. just walk in the door, then through the entrance door and wala! a women will come up to you and ask if u want a good time press l1 and follow her ;)

As for not shooting michelle there is a reason for that ;) its to with the storyline i wont give it away.

make sure you dont have a phone out or a gun out other wise they attack you. if you have no gun or phone out then ul be fine. just walk in the door, then through the entrance door and wala! a women will come up to you and ask if u want a good time press l1 and follow her ;)

As for not shooting michelle there is a reason for that ;) its to with the storyline i wont give it away.

Aha. Done it.

Was a major disappointment if i'm honest.

As for not shooting michelle there is a reason for that ;) its to do with the storyline i wont give it away.

Oh and you get a phone after one of the missions you do for playboy x i think.

If you use the onlined ating service on it, date woman called Carman if you treat her right she will heal your health when you go on a date with her :)

Had a bit of bother on my last mission,

one where you have to kill god knows how many people then shoot that bloke while he held a gun to Roman's head.

Well the first two times I did it I killed everyone then couldn't get my shot away before he either shot me or Roman.

The third time I somehow got lost after killing everyone.

Then did it on the fourth time lol

how d you get a picture phone?? i want one??

You get given it when you have to do a mission.

You have to take a picture of some guy and then send it back to prove he is with some other gang. Then you gotta kill him but his gang mates try to help him so it's a big shoot off

Archived