Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Apparently load times are reduced on PS3 because of the hard drive install, and there is less pop-ups etc.

From IGN:

For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. The slight visual edge goes to PS3, but the 360 is no slouch. Either version will do you proud.

So basically you'll pay £130 for not much benfit. And if you want a PS3 get one... But it won't be worth it for this one game!

'Dispatched' Means the item has the sticker on and is ready to go. In normal circumstances it would have been put on the van, but they will be holding it until Monday.

.....Not mine, it says posted on Friday, which means I should have it tomorrow, unless they're telling porkies.

I'd like to point out IGN are full of shit. Pro Evo 2008 93/100 say no more.

In other news I have just had the shock of my Fuking life, Xbox has been in a bag round mrs all day as went round a mates for a pro evo sesh on Saturday, plugged it all back in here and the fooking thing wouldn't turn on :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Not the red lights, literlly stone dead.

Dead Xbox 8 hours before getting what will probable be the best game in years, imagine that.

Thankfully after much messing about it came back to life, my power pack was making funny noises, must have a loose connection in it. But my word, I think I would of actually cried :D

GEtting A PS3 tomorrow with a GTA bundle.

Hopefully.

There goes my Xbox 360

Also tempted to trade in the Wii for it to...

Don't blame you. This game looks quality, shame I don't have an Xbox or a PS3 though. :cry:

Have I got any hope of getting a copy of this today?

Unless you've pre ordered it mate you could be struggling for days.

It aint even out till tomorrow, the few retailers (theres been a crack down on the selling of this game before the 29th) who are selling to early will more than likely be sold out by now.

I thought mine had been dispatched from Play.com on Friday (as that is what the order status was) but I only just got an email a few minutes ago saying it's been posted today and to allow 3-5 days for delivery :cry:

Gutted!!

I thought mine had been dispatched from Play.com on Friday (as that is what the order status was) but I only just got an email a few minutes ago saying it's been posted today and to allow 3-5 days for delivery :cry:

Gutted!!

Hahaha!

I ordered mine on Amazon yesterday and it will be with me tomorrow! :thumbup:

Archived