Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

You took it out of the disc tray, I take it now you're not in a mood for jokes. Do you mean it has snapped or just got scratches

Got a big ass scratch on it.

Mate take it to Game for £3 boys.

They sorted my C.O.D out.

Gonna have to take it back from where I got it and see if they'll swap it, even though I have no receipt.

Gonna have to take it back from where I got it and see if they'll swap it, even though I have no receipt.

Yea if they dont accept it take it Game.

They fixed my COD and they took a layer of the disc of so it looks good as new, but when they do this it makes the disc alot slower and certain maps didnt work.

So i decided to trade COD in and they gave me £28 for it as they thought the disc was brand new.

Yea if they dont accept it take it Game.

They fixed my COD and they took a layer of the disc of so it looks good as new, but when they do this it makes the disc alot slower and certain maps didnt work.

So i decided to trade COD in and they gave me £28 for it as they thought the disc was brand new.

Hmmm.

I'm quite majorly devastated right now.

Give it a wipe with ur shirt or something.

This has happened many a time with my Call of Duty disc, and its still going strong.

Believe me I have.

It's the most visible (and longest) scratch i've ever seen on a disc tbh. Not pleased.

Aaaaaah. so its not just from general wear and tear, its been done accidentally. How did you do it?

Well.

My 360 has been knocked over many a time in it's short life, due to a wire going across the room. I think the latest one did it though. It starts going, then just freezes.

Heartbreaking.

On reflection, I should have left it laying down. But alas, i'm not that clever.

Same, same I'm pretty addicted to it

got about 15% in 4 hours.. is that good?

Free day tomorrow... gonna get some quality game time in :thumbup:

How they hell do you do that Mafia mission where you have to watch the deal go down from the sniping position.

I can't work out how to get to the sniping position!

How they hell do you do that Mafia mission where you have to watch the deal go down from the sniping position.

I can't work out how to get to the sniping position!

There is a door you can enter opposite the alley way where the deal is happening then just go up to the roof.

Well.

My 360 has been knocked over many a time in it's short life, due to a wire going across the room. I think the latest one did it though. It starts going, then just freezes.

Heartbreaking.

On reflection, I should have left it laying down. But alas, i'm not that clever.

Well, thats never good. Knocking anything over is not good, especially a 360. I have mine laying down, its for the best.

Believe me I have.

It's the most visible (and longest) scratch i've ever seen on a disc tbh. Not pleased.

Sorry to hear this Ben

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Should be getting this in ohhhh... 2 weeks, when I finally get me some money.

Sorry to hear this Ben

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Should be getting this in ohhhh... 2 weeks, when I finally get me some money.

No need to laugh Sheep.

Yeah that's right, you're back down to Sheep status.

I was on a mission and had really low health so i rang for an ambulance to heal and when it came it ran me over and killed me. :mad::thumbdown::@

Thats happened to me on an occasion, really infuriating but funny at the same time...just stupid.

Awesome game :D

I just like getting into fat huge chases lol.

only done like 15%, stuck on the mission where you have to rob a cop car, kill this one geezer, rob another kop car, kill another geezer <_<

I just like getting into fat huge chases lol.

only done like 15%, stuck on the mission where you have to rob a cop car, kill this one geezer, rob another kop car, kill another geezer <_<

:unsure:

I only had to kill one guy I think.

Archived