Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Yeah me too :blink: It was the longest chase known to man kind though and I wasted no end of bullets :(

Probably it then, just cba with a long chase, my cheat geta rocket launcher and hey presto :)

Im about 25% through and got so many people wanting me to do jobs for them that its crazy... The map in the corner looks like something out of sesame street with all the letters around it now! :)

A nice healthy £32k in the bank.... with nothing to spend it on.... and just been on a lovely helicopter ride lol. What a game

Kill X you get his flat/penthouse and it is pretty good!! Especially to go on the balcony and get your sniper out and pick people off one by one lol... Is fun

Im at that point now and because you picked that one im definetly killing the other.

Im now stuck on the Elizabetha (sp) mission, where you have to get the drugs from the old hospital.

It goes smoothly til the fuzz show up.

:angry:

I'm just doing that one.

I was doing a mission Friday night for Playboy X - Deconstruction for Beginners. Well hard, I can take the guards out no problem, When I have to go ground and take the Union Leaders out is where I struggle.

I'm just doing that one.

I was doing a mission Friday night for Playboy X - Deconstruction for Beginners. Well hard, I can take the guards out no problem, When I have to go ground and take the Union Leaders out is where I struggle.

Im stuck on that mofo aswell.

I gave up on Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions and went to do my last mission for Francis (How easy is that last mission?! :o)

Now i'm well and truly stuck though, I need to do Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions to go any further I think, unless someone else pops up in the meantime, either way to complete the game/go further I need to do these mission's, and I dare say theres harder missions anyway :cry:

I gave up on Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions and went to do my last mission for Francis (How easy is that last mission?! :o)

Now i'm well and truly stuck though, I need to do Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions to go any further I think, unless someone else pops up in the meantime, either way to complete the game/go further I need to do these mission's, and I dare say theres harder missions anyway :cry:

This is my plan.

But im now stuck on the mission for Francis where you have the job interview.

Always seems to be 1 guard or cop who i dont see who guns me down!

This is my plan.

But im now stuck on the mission for Francis where you have the job interview.

Always seems to be 1 guard or cop who i dont see who guns me down!

I killed the lawyer, and when the secretary comes in and screams instead of running out through the building I smashed a window in the lawyers office and jumped out of it, got in a car and lost the cops in a chase. :thumbup:

Archived