Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I killed the lawyer, and when the secretary comes in and screams instead of running out through the building I smashed a window in the lawyers office and jumped out of it, got in a car and lost the cops in a chase. :thumbup:

I will try this next time i go on.

Which is probably after 'new' Family Guy.

I gave up on Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions and went to do my last mission for Francis (How easy is that last mission?! :o)

Now i'm well and truly stuck though, I need to do Elizabeta and Playboy X's missions to go any further I think, unless someone else pops up in the meantime, either way to complete the game/go further I need to do these mission's, and I dare say theres harder missions anyway :cry:

There not really that hard, as long as you have armor and plenty of ammo before you go.

On Elizabeta's just run and then get the boat, plot your escape route out before you collect the drugs or whatever it is you collect.

There not really that hard, as long as you have armor and plenty of ammo before you go.

On Elizabeta's just run and then get the boat, plot your escape route out before you collect the drugs or whatever it is you collect.

The main reason i struggled on that mission is i got lost in that bloody hospital.

:glare:

The main reason i struggled on that mission is i got lost in that bloody hospital.

:glare:

Same problem for me, I had almost full health but got caught by the cops on the way out and was running round in circles trying to find a way out.

So did I, that's why the next time I plotted my way out before I got the drugs. :P

Yeah well, escape on a boat you say?

Same problem for me, I had almost full health but got caught by the cops on the way out and was running round in circles trying to find a way out.

Yeah exactly the same for me, then it got dark, and that was it.

Game over Niko.

The missions involving mass shoot outs never seem to trouble me really. I just stay hidden and let the bad guys come to me.... seems to have worked up until now. And that one in the hospital... I just legged it out, ran and dived into the sea and just swam!

Ive never really gotten into a GTA game before but this one has got me addicted. Must have spent about 10 hours on it this weekend and i want more!!

I'm mighty bored of this now.

Although, now it's May, the XBOX gets ditched until September, due to it being Summer :cool:

Yeah I must say im having problems sitting down and playing this, espeically recently with the weather being so nice.

Still I should think my compleition percentage is over 50%. lol

I'm also on that mission where you have to take out the union leaders, pretty difficult.

I'm not going to ask for help until I really can't do it though.

Aha, the first try after this post and I did it easy. Armour is your friend.

I've not been around for about a week, so I'm sorry for the lateness.

But..

LD3. :laugh: :laugh:

Ah well, it'll be sorted tommorrow.

I might even have a blast on Pro Evo for the first time since I got GTA.

I picked LawChick aka Kiki, should find out soon what she does on 88% at the minute one more date and ive cracked it.

I got her to 93% and she gave me a ring saying "if your being harrassed by the police give me a ring i have a friend in the DA's office"

I tried it on a mission when i had 3 stars cleared them all straight away. :D

I got her to 93% and she gave me a ring saying "if your being harrassed by the police give me a ring i have a friend in the DA's office"

I tried it on a mission when i had 3 stars cleared them all straight away. :D

Happy days!!! Im glad I picked her now!! :cool:

Archived