Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

That Packie in the Waste Disposal place...on the way out, the people you kill come back to life :blink: It's impossible to get out. And one of Packie or Michael always fooking dies :angry:

The first mission for Packie?

I'm just doing that now, It seems such a simple mission and it should be, I get into the truck no problem but fecking Packie seems to decide to go for a stroll in the park and either gets shot himself or they kill me while i'm waiting for him or they blow up the truck. :@

The first mission for Packie?

I'm just doing that now, It seems such a simple mission and it should be, I get into the truck no problem but fecking Packie seems to decide to go for a stroll in the park and either gets shot himself or they kill me while i'm waiting for him or they blow up the truck. :@

Nah it's a bit later, dome it now, the next's even harder <_<

Nah it's a bit later, dome it now, the next's even harder <_<

Ah right, Bollocks...I don't know whether i'm shit or it is actually starting to get hard now. Although "The Snow Storm" mission I was struggling on I did at my first try tonight seemed very easy. Not attempted Playboy X's "Deconstruction for Beginners" again yet.

I don't want games to be so easy you can complete them in hours but this is where I start going off games and getting bored, as other people have said on previous GTA I havn't really been one to do mission, I've just gone around the City smashing this up e.t.c, I can see it going that way I really don't want it to go that way though. Feels like i've been playing it for ages but only completed 26% :o

Ah right, Bollocks...I don't know whether i'm shit or it is actually starting to get hard now. Although "The Snow Storm" mission I was struggling on I did at my first try tonight seemed very easy. Not attempted Playboy X's "Deconstruction for Beginners" again yet.

I don't want games to be so easy you can complete them in hours but this is where I start going off games and getting bored, as other people have said on previous GTA I havn't really been one to do mission, I've just gone around the City smashing this up e.t.c, I can see it going that way I really don't want it to go that way though. Feels like i've been playing it for ages but only completed 26% :o

I am at exactly the same point as you mate. Although I have just completed the Deconstruction for Beginners. One hell of a lot of shooting in that mission. Ive so far tried the snow storm once and ended up being killed by the police as I had 3 stars on me aaaaahh.

Seriously, everybody stuck on 'Deconstruction For Beginners'- buy armour before you do it. If you do that it's no problem.

Oh and sounds stupid, but make sure you take out all three of the lookouts before you go down the lift shaft.

Seriously, everybody stuck on 'Deconstruction For Beginners'- buy armour before you do it. If you do that it's no problem.

Oh and sounds stupid, but make sure you take out all three of the lookouts before you go down the lift shaft.

You can also go down on the lift a bit, stop, then snipe other guys out, i think i took out about 5 more guys doing that after the guys on the crane were taken care of

You can also go down on the lift a bit, stop, then snipe other guys out, i think i took out about 5 more guys doing that after the guys on the crane were taken care of

Dont bother with the grenades that much either, just whip out a machine gun. That'l learn 'em.

I am at exactly the same point as you mate. Although I have just completed the Deconstruction for Beginners. One hell of a lot of shooting in that mission. Ive so far tried the snow storm once and ended up being killed by the police as I had 3 stars on me aaaaahh.

That the bank job mission? That mission took me about 6 or 7 attempts, my brother did it first time as he had watched me do it though!

The Tunnel of Death is a ****ing annoying. There's no way of losing your wanted level because the police are everywhere. Just when you think you're out of the police zone, another one pops up.

Date Lawchick on the internet dating service if you ring her after a few dates she loses your wanted level, thats how i did it :)

Yeah I did that too.

First time I got that far in it I killed myself with the grenades lol

Same lol. Im still stuck on that mission but havn't tried it for a few days. On 26.5% now, got myself a new girlfriend called Carmen. shes sweet :cool:

That Packie in the Waste Disposal place...on the way out, the people you kill come back to life :blink: It's impossible to get out. And one of Packie or Michael always fooking dies :angry:

I'm on it now, It is hard, Only had 2 goes at it but it does seem hard.

just done that mission where you have to capture that grace girl, took me 2 tries i kept thinking my tyres blew for some reason but she was obviously pushing niko therefore making him drive very spag like, the cow killed us both twice off that bloody bridge!

just done that mission where you have to capture that grace girl, took me 2 tries i kept thinking my tyres blew for some reason but she was obviously pushing niko therefore making him drive very spag like, the cow killed us both twice off that bloody bridge!

What percentage of the game is this through? I'm currently at just over 48%. Just completed the hotel mission and the one where you steal a truck from the triads after jumping onto the back of it and trying desperately to hang on.

Still lovin' it but I haven't tried a single online game. Every time I try, it doesn't connect.

Archived