Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

GTA life online is good with the FT boys :cool:
Indeed it is :)

Even if I do get raped quite regularly.

Cruising as the Hells Angels, oh yeah. :cool:

lol:worship:

Legendary.

Good fun that was, we'll have to get some more in on it. Though the matchmaking on it leaving something to be desired at the minute, but it'll get better i'd imagine.

Im at the 30.92 % mark now!

Don't play online much cos im focussed on the story atm.

Anyone else find this game much easier than previous GTA's? Might just be cos im older now but im not sure.

Yeah i'd say so, so far anyway.

Ill have a blast tomorrow night aswell, I have someone added i think its you Reverend.

It is being very dodgy online it wont let me join a game when certain people on my friends list are already in that game. :dunno:lol

But if they leave i can join the game. :frusty:

Yeah i got it sorted, im sure i accepted you though...

Well i attempted to.

:P

Well it still says pending? :dunno:

I've cancelled it, and re-sent it. The odd thing is on your profile, it says 'offline' as if you havent been on for ages, when it should say when you were last on.

Ill have a blast tomorrow night aswell, I have someone added i think its you Reverend.

It is being very dodgy online it wont let me join a game when certain people on my friends list are already in that game. :dunno:lol

But if they leave i can join the game. :frusty:

I've had no friend requests mate? :dunno:

Whats your tag?

lol:worship:

Legendary.

Good fun that was, we'll have to get some more in on it. Though the matchmaking on it leaving something to be desired at the minute, but it'll get better i'd imagine.

Good until some AI smashed me over the side of the bridge! :crylaugh:

Archived