Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Just come off it after a few hours of getting constantly killed.

Ridiculously good people.

We got absolutely raped tonight as per.

If i'm in tonight i'll join your team and lead you to glory.

How the **** am I supposed to drive from 3 stars in the slowest clumsiest vehicle ever? :angry:

On Derrick's mission, the one in the tunnel.

I reversed the truck through the gap in the wall, went the wrong way down the tunnel, switched to the other side of the tunnel again when you get to the lorry you blocked the tunnel with. That bought me some time because the cops can't get to you from behind.

I reversed the truck through the gap in the wall, went the wrong way down the tunnel, switched to the other side of the tunnel again when you get to the lorry you blocked the tunnel with. That bought me some time because the cops can't get to you from behind.

I've tried every damn way. <_<

Apparently this Kiki girl has a special ability that can help me.

Gotta take her out a couple more times.

I did what Babylon did and tried going out the opposite way.

I just drove for a while and then managed to lose them. Stick to the long straight-ish roads until you're out of the police circle on the minimap then just keep avoiding them whenever you see new police appear by turning down different streets.

I did what Babylon did and tried going out the opposite way.

I just drove for a while and then managed to lose them. Stick to the long straight-ish roads until you're out of the police circle on the minimap then just keep avoiding them whenever you see new police appear by turning down different streets.

I did, but they still caught up with me, so I tried blowing them up with grenades, which worked, but then more appeared and then I couldn't change direction quick enough in the big lumbering thing.

It's like driving Danny Shittu.

Archived