Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Me and LD3 need you Wet Trump and Reverend tonight just so there's a slim chance we might not come last lol

I propose 8 pm tonight if everybody's game. :cool:

Won't be back in time for 8 so you'll have to start without me.

I cant do the Rolled Over Achievement.

Im awful at driving and the amount of times i crash led me to believe it was a gimme. lol

I'm going to attempt that in a minute, take a turismo down to the airport.

I'm going to attempt that in a minute, take a turismo down to the airport.

I have tried so many times when i finished the game i had $600,000 ish im now down to the $200,000 mark because of all the hospital visits when the car gets knackered the cops just nail you. lol

I've only played bowling once, I prefer darts.

It's quite easy though really to get a 9 darter.

dont you mean a six darter? as its only 301 not 501!

anyway, does anybody know how to save the cars you get, i got that car that you get from bernie took it to the safehouse saved the game which i thought was how you do it(by putting it into the residents only thing), but it disappears sometimes and i know its un realistic but i want it to go back there (like in the other gta games) just incase i crash it or lose it due to dieing etc anybody know what i mean?? can you put it in a garage anywhere?

dont you mean a six darter? as its only 301 not 501!

anyway, does anybody know how to save the cars you get, i got that car that you get from bernie took it to the safehouse saved the game which i thought was how you do it(by putting it into the residents only thing), but it disappears sometimes and i know its un realistic but i want it to go back there (like in the other gta games) just incase i crash it or lose it due to dieing etc anybody know what i mean?? can you put it in a garage anywhere?

If you park it there it should stay there. Unless soem willy puller comes along and nudges it our of the zone, like some **** did to my precious precious comet. :cry:

Archived