Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

5 times just took me the best part of an hour to do it. lol

Ahhh

If you park it there it should stay there. Unless soem willy puller comes along and nudges it our of the zone, like some **** did to my precious precious comet. :cry:

What about my precious Infernus that dissapeared randomly, I can't find another one at all :angry::cry:

Enjoyed that. :thumbup:

I cant hear what you say Lildave :(

Yeah, that was good, we won a few aswel! Bonus!

We need a few more in though. It'd be quality with 7 or 8 of us. Sorry Brewer, we all came on later (about 9, so you missed out unfortunately).

But that was good fun :thumbup: Wet Trump we need you aswel!

He was ridiculous.

How come you couldn't hear me? Could you hear everyone else?

Its just like that with some people problem thats always been with the xbox i think, There are a couple of other people on my friends list i cant hear either.

I could hear everyone else yeah.

Edit. Could hear everyone when the Americans stopped giving it some. lol

Its just like that with some people problem thats always been with the xbox i think, There are a couple of other people on my friends list i cant hear either.

I could hear everyone else yeah.

Edit. Could hear everyone when the Americans stopped giving it some. lol

Well, I couldn't hear you, if you were speaking.

Was good online tonight, like Reverend said would be good if we had a few more. We'll probably be on tomorrow night Brewer so you can probably join us then.

Those Americans were such bellends lol And some people are scarily good. :|

Was good online tonight, like Reverend said would be good if we had a few more. We'll probably be on tomorrow night Brewer so you can probably join us then.

Those Americans were such bellends lol And some people are scarily good. :|

''I'm gona kick all yo green asses you sons of bitches!'' lol lol lol

Americans eh, gotta love em.

''I'm gona kick all yo green asses you sons of bitches!'' lollollol

Americans eh, gotta love em.

It was like they got sexual pleasures from beating everybody online really. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

There's always some though isnt there.

I dont mind it though, it makes me chuckle at how seriously some people take it, and then when you blast them away, just take the piss like i did once or twice lol

Don't get me wrong, I think it's hilarious lol

I hope for more American bashing tomorrow.

I didnt say much really, I wanted to keep the language down i was fuming inside lol

Everytime i was trying to kill someone someone came from behind and nailed me. :@

I thought you were good to be honest. But that's being compared to me and LD3 which isn't too difficult.... :whistle:

I didnt say much really, I wanted to keep the language down i was fuming inside lol

Everytime i was trying to kill someone someone came from behind and nailed me. :@

Just let it all out mate, like me lol I havent got tyrets by the way lol

I thought you were good to be honest. But that's being compared to me and LD3 which isn't too difficult.... :whistle:
Hey, I was on fire tonight.

And me lol

Archived