Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Are you serious, I ordered one from Amazon yesterday and said that it wont be despatched until 9th May so i cancelled it!

Hmmm, the website reckons:

Due to high demand for this product, we have sold out of our pre-order allocation for dispatch on April 28th. Should you place an order on or after the 8th of April, this will be for additional stock that we hope to dispatch on May 8th. Please check your order’s expected delivery estimate for more accurate information

But I ordered it yesterday morning, paying first class delivery and reckons it will be delivered tomorrow or wednesday now.

I'm so hoping it has been delivered when I get home tonight... otherwise the mrs will be going to the cinema alone tomorrow night.

Mine still hasn't been dispatched yet by Amazon, and i'm getting itchy feet about it, if mine doesn't arrive tommorow, if there's a free cinema ticket, I will go with her????

Mine still hasn't been dispatched yet by Amazon, and i'm getting itchy feet about it, if mine doesn't arrive tommorow, if there's a free cinema ticket, I will go with her????

Mine is from Amazon and also says its not been dispatched yet with a delivery estimate of 29-30 April :angry: I ordered it ages ago though and they normally manage to get it here for its release day. Our post round these parts is awful though so unless its being brought here by a courier im not holding my breath for it

My brother sent my cousin a picture message, and on his online gamer screen, where you can see what games your friends are playing, this person was on GTA4!

i might try the tesco web site, still doesnt say whether theyre sold out and says it will arrive on the day of release so will give it ago and will let you know if i do go that route, BTW does anybody want to buy COD 4 ive already had 1 person ask about it i just need the money for gta 4 cheeeeeeeeers lol

My brother sent my cousin a picture message, and on his online gamer screen, where you can see what games your friends are playing, this person was on GTA4!

Yeah some people got it early, probs from America.

My mate claimed he had the game and even had a picture of the GTA4 case on his bed.

Turns out he was fooling everyone and it infact had no disk inside haha.

Yeah there will always be some fecker who gets their hands on the games early. Someone on my mates friends list was on it on Friday. I'd just be happy with tomorrow tbh.

Hmmm I get paid Wednesday.

Do I want to spend £40 on this straight away? I think I do. We shall see what my pay slip looks like...

Yeah that's the problem. I got paid Friday but am trying to save as much as possible for a car.

No more Subways or designer clothes for a while :whistle:

But Im not sure whether to wait a while and try and find it second hand.

Yeah that's the problem. I got paid Friday but am trying to save as much as possible for a car.

No more Subways or designer clothes for a while :whistle:

But Im not sure whether to wait a while and try and find it second hand.

You'll be a waiting a long time.

I just strolled in to Blockbuster - roughly 5 mins walk from my flat, got it all sorted, pick it up at midnight. Or tomorrow morning. Probably tomorrow morning, but I do often like to go for a bit of a stroll of an evening so I might walk down and get it.

Anyway - I've got a copy. Go me.

Archived