Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

Currently stuck at the mission where you have to kill those gang members for Manny and chase another bunch in their car.

I end up being chased meself. Three stars. Police, helicopters, street barricades.

Needless to say, it wasn't the coppers taking me out, but a spectacular crash between my motorbike and a nice little fire hydrant at a street corner downtown.

TPH are you online with your 360 or your PS3??

I want to get some GTA IV PS3 players together, a foxestalk blood bath!!! :thumbup:

I've not got LIVE at the moment, but will be sorting it out soon.

I only have GTAIV on the 360.

As for the PS3, I only have Ratchett and Clank - but have got the online stuff all sorted. Just need some gameygames now.

Avoid bikes at all costs whenever possible. Such little bastards to control, you've got to be a biking god (or lucky) to get anywhere with them lol

Not really, just be careful with them.

They're not that hard to drive at all if you drive them properly.

Currently stuck at the mission where you have to kill those gang members for Manny and chase another bunch in their car.

I end up being chased meself. Three stars. Police, helicopters, street barricades.

Needless to say, it wasn't the coppers taking me out, but a spectacular crash between my motorbike and a nice little fire hydrant at a street corner downtown.

Avoid bikes at all costs whenever possible. Such little bastards to control, you've got to be a biking god (or lucky) to get anywhere with them lol

One should also avoid collisions with a(ny type of) car whilst driving a motorbike.

At least, wear a helmet. :whistle:

I have Xbox

I have GTAIV

I have Live

Tonight, I have a skinfull and kill you all. Someone tell me how.

The Art of Killing is an ancient one.

Professionals like you should know.

Meet you there tonight.

Come alone, but bring a gun.

I have Xbox

I have GTAIV

I have Live

Tonight, I have a skinfull and kill you all. Someone tell me how.

It's quite easy.

Simply use the in-game cell phone and choose "multiplayer".

Then proceed to the game mode you prefer.

Done.

Yeah will do. I'm currently not on Xbox Live at the moment, just waiting for LD3 to get back really. Will be on later though. :thumbup:

Honey, i'm home.

Will half past be fine for anybody? Or is that too late?

Archived