Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

That was a serious question?

Then allow me to ask you sir, what the **** are you on about? Troughs? What do I know of Troughs, nothing.

I'm sure you were on about troughs a bit ago.

Something about troughing someone.

Have I lost the plot?

I've completed the story, but I have another 30% to go... what the hell have I got to do for 100%.

I'll never find all the pigeons without cheating, i've found 6 so far during the whole game!!!! What else is there to do?

I've completed the story, but I have another 30% to go... what the hell have I got to do for 100%.

I'll never find all the pigeons without cheating, i've found 6 so far during the whole game!!!! What else is there to do?

You could consult Gamefaqs online.

Or wait for me to send you scans from all 200 locations.

You could consult Gamefaqs online.

Or wait for me to send you scans from all 200 locations.

"without cheating"... I could easily go to TW@ and enter www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com

That will show me where everything is.

Telling me what to do isn't... telling me where to do it is!! ;)

All the pigeons, all the stunt jumps, meet all the random charcs, Do the police most wanted missions, assasin missions, Do all Jacobs and Brucies extra missions, find all Steves cars, Beat a friend at pool,darts,bowling, get the highest score on cubed. Quite possible fly under all bridges, win 15 of brucies races.

Thats off the top of my head fairly sure theres more. Website I get it off is down though.

Archived