Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

I did the final revenge mission, and roman keeps calling about his wedding.... but nothing ever happens? he keeps saying tomorrow at 10am... but sod all happens at 10am????????

Maybe because you have to go to it at 10am? Will be in your organiser and on the map. Im not sure though cos I havn't got that far yet.

I did the final revenge mission, and roman keeps calling about his wedding.... but nothing ever happens? he keeps saying tomorrow at 10am... but sod all happens at 10am????????

I think I just got a phonecall from Kate asking me to pick her up and that was it. :dunno:

Maybe because you have to go to it at 10am? Will be in your organiser and on the map. Im not sure though cos I havn't got that far yet.

Well that's what I thought... but it isn't. He just keeps telling me to be at the church for 10, but nothing happens. I've had no calls from Kate either. About 10 bloody days have passed since he called me the first time. And he keeps calling every day saying he is getting married tomorrow!!??

Well that's what I thought... but it isn't. He just keeps telling me to be at the church for 10, but nothing happens. I've had no calls from Kate either. About 10 bloody days have passed since he called me the first time. And he keeps calling every day saying he is getting married tomorrow!!??

lol Maybe your just not allowed to complete it!

Try phoning him or something? Maybe someone at the wedding doesn't like you a certain amount for you to go.

I think someone said someone needs to like at least 75% for them to do things for you.

I doubt this is the case though.

Have you checked the map an hour before 10AM for any new icon?

I've got it.

Does he tell you to wear a suit?

buy a new suit and some new shoes - try that, did you do the

deal with dimitri earlier or did you try and kill him

?

i shot him in the forehead!! I bought a new suit... I guess i'm gonna have to make camp at the church.

i shot him in the forehead!! I bought a new suit... I guess i'm gonna have to make camp at the church.

try checking your e-mail or texts see if theres anything you have nto done! otherwise jus go to gamefaqs.com and see what you can find on there!

Suit includes proper shoes. However, the shoes that look smart aren't actually part of the suit... I can't remember the name of the shoes that are classed as part of the suit

Archived