Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Grand Theft Auto 4

The only hard bit is the bike jump, just take your time about the shooting people bit. Stay far away andd use the carbine/sniper/rocket launcher to kill them.

Ye every time I can kill the blokes and get on the bike and chase the guy down the beach... but then it says I must jump off something and I can't even bloody find where I have to make the jump or what off!?!

Ye every time I can kill the blokes and get on the bike and chase the guy down the beach... but then it says I must jump off something and I can't even bloody find where I have to make the jump or what off!?!

To the left of the roadblock thing, there's a big yellow marker and a jetty type thing, you have to jump off that as fast as you can.

The free race is a race on multiplayer.

As for Helicopter skill i have no idea maybe he means flying under all the bridges achievement. :dunno:

That's the one - "Under The Radar".

One bridge in particular (in the far Southwest) is a real challenge, but I never thought flying a copter could be that much fun.

Waay finished the story.

Quality game - love it.

By the way anyone know what happens if you take Dimitri's deal?

Yeah,

he screws you over again. Then at the wedding he sends someone to kill Niko but Roman gets the bullet instead and dies. Then he and Little Jacob go for Dmitri. Dmitri kills Pegorino, then you chase him in a boat then a chopper before finally killing him. Job done.

You'll end up killing Jimmy Pegorino on Happiness Island.

No.

So basically you're shit, stuck and can't carry on with it.

:P

No i can do it, but its so boring, police everywhere <_<, which spoils it, you cant even buy houses now

I have 3 issues with this game.

1. Clothes, I think that the style you get and the amount of shops you get is a bit stupid. I do not understand why there are 2 Perseus' on one Island.

2. Weapons, I don't think that there is a large variety of weapons for this game. Bring back the chainsaw :pirate:.

3. This one is probably only for me but when you go into the cover position and you go into one which you didn't mean to go in which means people can shoot at you, I normally tend to panic and press every single button at a time and forget to press the right one.

Other than that, I think this is a fantastic game and these issues of mine don't really detract my opinion of this game.

Well I've about cleared up the police most wanted list, just got two more to pick off. I quite enjoyed doing those extra police missions actually.

Also found just over half of Stevie's 30 cars I think.

Vice City and GTA3 over any others for me.

Loving 4 though.

Vice City was the best, followed by 4 and 3 then San Andreas I'd say, I don't know what it was about VC that made it so great compared to the others though :wub:

Archived